Add to favorites
Rating: 4.8 (1,059) Cost: $3.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Resources any street officer could use...
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator; LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, detecting deception, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training and more. Video tutorials for SFST's and new CPR guidelines.
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* Case Law resources for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from American Police Beat, AELE, Public Agency Training Council, and U.S. Supreme Court.
Joshua - 2011-10-13
I love this app. Great for any officer or criminal justice student. Best 3.99 ever spent.
Kenny - 2011-10-11
I am a police sergeant who uses this app all the time especially to train the new guys.
Russ - 2011-10-14
Thomas - 2011-10-10
This is a really good app for a new officer. I use it a lot. There are a few things that could be expanded on, but it is really good. Mark Brooks is very good to work with. I had a few questions and he was quick to respond. I am hoping he will add info regarding gangs. I am surprised the app does not have anything on this topic. Again, great app.
Wodie - 2011-10-04
I'm not a LEO. If LE can't function without intimidation/information assymetry/the blue wall, then LE needs new tactics. Valuable resource, this.
mike - 2011-10-01
If your a cop and not a fn buff...a MUST DOWNLOAD!!!
Cory - 2011-10-03
This app is just what I was looking for, it is an excellent reference in the field and at home. Can't wait for the FI card feature.
Brian - 2011-10-08
This is a great feature but i am not sure ill use it on my phone. keep in mind discovery issues. You don't want your phone getting seized.
Brett - 2011-10-03
. - 2011-10-10
Great resource for the officer, but I agree with concerns about discovery on the camera issue.
Filed Under: Books & Reference