Fastest RDP – AccessToGo
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.3 (313) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Quick, easy and secure access to your office or home PC, and Windows apps (Word, Excel, Acrobat, etc.) – from anywhere. Ericom AccessToGo is the only mobile RDP client that supports both touchpad and floating pointers. Other cool features include Up/Down scrolling and a unique Function bar for tablets that displays popular keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, and Windows) and productivity functions. Free technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Superior user experience – Up to 10 times faster RDP display performance of maps, photos, streaming video, radiology images, 3D images, Adobe Flash and PDF files, when using Ericom Blaze RDP-accelerated enhancements
- Requires at least 512MB RAM
- RDP must be enabled on the target Windows host (Home editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 do not provide RDP server support)
- Unlimited Connections
- Native resolution support
- Function bar for tablets displays frequently used keys (Esc, Tab, Ctrl, Alt, Windows) and functions, such as an On-screen mouse – Exclusive feature!
- Intuitive up-down scrolling- Touchpad Pointer for high accuracy screen control
- Enhanced Floater and Pointer Tools
- Pinch to Zoom
- Remote mouse mode support
- Bluetooth / USB mouse* and keyboard support
(*Android 4.x and higher)
- Virtual native keyboard and extended PC Keyboard support
- Remote Program support (auto-start program on login)
- International UI support for many languages: English, French, Deutsch, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Polish, Russian and Spanish
- Full-screen auto-resize on orientation changes (portrait to / from landscape)
- Sound / audio redirection to the device from a remote computer
- 8, 16, 24 and 32 bit color modes
- URL Schemes for automation of AccessToGo by other applications
OPTIONS & ENHANCEMENTS
*Ericom Blaze RDP Acceleration
- Transforms AccessToGo into the fastest mobile RDP client
- Uses up to 90% less bandwidth than other mobile RDP clients
- Great for cellular connectivity over 3G, 4G and Internet
(Requires installing Ericom Blaze Server on the RDP host: http://www.ericomblaze.com)
*FREE Ericom Secure Gateway – Secure, encrypted access when connecting from outside the firewall http://www.ericom.com/securegateway
*Alternative to Citrix
- Ericom PowerTerm WebConnect provides the benefits of centrally published and managed Windows desktops and applications hosted on Terminal Services / RDS / VDI
- Half the cost of XenApp / XenDesktop
- Provides both native clients and HTML5, browser-based RDP clients
(Requires PowerTerm WebConnect Server v5.8 or newer installed: http://www.ericom.com/pt_webconnect)
*RDP Client for VMware View
- Two modes: Regular RDP (FREE)
- Accelerated RDP (requires Ericom Blaze server)
- Android 2.1 or later
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012
- VMware View 4.5
Trevor - 1969-12-31
xman2007 - 1969-12-31
Works fine on both my HTC evo and Asus transformer, downloaded and installed in minutes and was connectedto my host machine 30 seconds later no issues. Have also tried the acceleration software that you can buy to compliment this which I might do for our remote workers though for mobile access this is perfect. Thanks!!
Phil - 1969-12-31
Accelerated connection force close error on Transformer and regular connection slow and clunky (didn't fill whole screen). No right mouse support from touchpad on transformer dock. Far from being the Fastest RDP on the market, it's possibly the worst: Get 2X instead - it works and is also free
Anthony - 1969-12-31
Evo 3D. Standard RDP client works well over 3g. Have installed and used Blaze. Very smooth screen refresh especially on small screen.
claudermilk - 1969-12-31
Completely locks up my Xoom. I had to learn to force reboot to close it. When it did work, it was by far the slowest RDP. Sticking with 2X which actually works.
Vincent - 1969-12-31
Keyboard doesn't come up when trying to add connection.
Chris - 1969-12-31
With htc Evo, cannot type anything in connection, name, or password fields...useless if I can't even start it.
debi - 1969-12-31
Keyboard doesn't come up on original Droid and force closes. Rated on tablet experience.
Ramon - 1969-12-31
Crazy fast on my LG O3D (even unaccelerated) What's the catch of the free version though?
Cason - 1969-12-31
Most especially the secondary keyboard. Makes navigation simple.
Filed Under: Business