Fill and Sign PDF Forms
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (1,783) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Fill and Sign any PDF form containing AcroFields. Save created document, view it, mail it, share it, etc.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office 2010 and free Open Office have that functionality.
This app has come in useful for work. Great way to view the PDF< then just have the fillable fields show up to be filled and then signed. BUT, after I tested and liked the app, I spent a few hours customizing my PDF's so that they can be fillable. Then I transferred to my tablet hoping to use this app. Little did I know that after the first few signatures, you cannot sign anymore until you buy a steep subscription ($5/mo, $99/one time, $299 for a jar file). I support $ apps, but dont adv "free" when its not
commander_keen - 2011-09-20
Works great to add an ink signature. Would be awesome if I could digitally sign as well.
Mikey - 2011-10-12
Tony - 2011-09-20
Nicely done. I use it to generate invoices. Created an invoice template in Adobe pro and fill in the acrofields with this app. Then just send.
Hortencia - 2011-10-10
JSV - 2011-09-19
would be ok if all you had was plain fields but what about tables, dropbox etc... viewing is bad as field tags displayed often meaningless to end user
David - 2011-09-12
Worthless program. Does not display the pdf as you fill in the fillable fields.
Anonymous - 2011-09-18
aaron - 2011-09-21
Great app. Needs the ability to save a form as a form, so the form can be filled out later.
Liz - 2011-09-09
Filed Under: Business