GT-Document Lite for Dropbox
Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (89) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
GT-Document Lite for Dropbox is a document viewer for Android devices. This application displays the various kinds of documents stored in the online storage service, Dropbox. The document images are displayed faithfully without layout distortion.
Before using this application, user registration in the Dropbox website (https://www.dropbox.com/) is required. (The files to be displayed on Android devices should be saved in Dropbox.)
For details, refer to the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/).
1. Before using this application, create your account for Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/).
2. Start up this application and create your account.
(1) Account: enter arbitrary numbers or characters. (e.g. MyDropbox)
(2) User ID: Enter the user ID (email address) for the Dropbox account.
(3) Password: Enter the password for the Dropbox account.
[Supported document formats]
・ Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
・ Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
・ DocuWorks (Fuji Xerox)
・ Images (JPEG, PNG, GIF)
・ Ichitaro and Hanako (JustSystems)
* Support for Ichitaro and Hanako is optional.
[Supported file specifications]
・ File size: 10.0 MB or smaller
・ Page count: 99 pages or less
・ Resolution: 5,120 x 3,657 or smaller
[Online printing service]
・ Online printing service is available only in Japan.
・ The page break positions and total page count may change from when the document is displayed on the computer.
・ This application displays up to 99 pages even if a document to be viewed contains more than 99 pages.
・ This application may fail to display Excel files under certain conditions. (e.g. Sheets with protections, files other than xls or xlsx files)
・ Files having a password set in ASCII letters (0x20 to 0x7E) are also supported. Files with the password in two byte characters are not supported.
・ For a Word document, the password should be 15 letters or less.
・ When entering user information such as email address, ID, user name and password, be careful not to make the following errors:
(1) Mistake between one-byte and two-byte characters
(2) Entering a one-byte space (When auto-complete feature is activated on the Android smartphone, a one-byte space may be entered after auto-complete finishes.)
[Recommended operation system]
Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, and 3.2
Filed Under: Business