Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (23) Cost: $10.39 Downloads: 500 - 1,000
PaderSyncSSH is a SSH (v2) client application for Android devices. It features support for SSH terminal access as well as SFTP file browsing and copying.
* open multiple terminals
* bookmark terminal sessions and file system locations
* use the native android keyboard (hardware or virtual) plus an extra virtual keyboard with special keys.
* import private keys in OpenSSH or PuTTY format.
* configure and use macros
* password protect the application and encrypt the saved login information and private keys (AES-256)
* automated SFTP file synchronization using copy,move or mirror profiles.
* telnet support
* export and backup your settings to a file.
* a purchased license is valid on other supported non-Android platforms if you change your device at some point (contact the developer with your order ID to request a key)
Josh - 2011-03-20
Probably the best ssh client for android.. only problem is the ugly/basic non-standard interface.. gladly paid for app.. but for the.price give update
aspitzer - 2011-07-29
finally a SSH client that can support multiple sessions at once. You can move between sessions with a finger swipe. Great job guys!
Jeff - 2011-06-28
Careful, solid, ingenious, and sometimes painfully anal, but it gets you in with secure keys, file transfer, vt100, F1-F10, encrypted export<3
spud - 2011-10-07
AbbeyRoad - 2011-01-16
Enter and newline keys don't work on andriod. Options interface is non standard. Basically unusable as a real term on largish-screen andriod phones.
Apphacker - 2010-12-26
Input method seems buggy, but macros and ease of using ssh keys make it decent. Works on Galaxy Tab. Better than connectbot if you use screen.
Filed Under: Business