Add to favorites
Rating: 3.9 (119) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Accept credit cards by transforming your Android device into a credit card terminal with Phone Swipe. Upon merchant account approval, receive a free credit card reader to accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Phone Swipe is backed by North American Bancard, an industry leader in credit card processing with nearly 20 years of experience.
- Receive funds within 2 business days of processed transactions
- Transaction Types: New Charge, Refund, Void, Pre-Authorization, or Forced Authorization
- Accept and track cash payments
- GeoTax automatically calculates tax rate based on location
- Add discounts to individual transactions
- Allow your customers to include a tip
- Email professional-looking receipts to customers
- View real-time transaction reports within the app to track sales, refunds, and voids
- Manage your business using account activity alerts and detailed reports through the Phone Swipe Merchant Portal
About North American Bancard: Provides merchant services for more than 125,000 merchants nationwide, processing more than $12 billion annually in credit card transactions, and offers 24/7/365 online and telephone support for its merchants.
Dro - 2011-07-12
I have used this app only once and good so far. I wish there was a cash payment option also since i have clients that pay cash. Then 5*.
Danisha - 2011-08-02
Great App...all features are easy to use and adding inventory with photos is a breeze. Great for any type of business, especially businesses that may only accept cards every so often.
Nice!! I've never pushed credit over cash until now! This is top of the line! "Please sign here - on the screen" - I love it!
Jessica - 2011-07-22
Concept is great, but I spent HOURS adding my inventory, only to have it force close every time I try to do an itemized transaction! Very frustrating.
sean - 2011-08-06
Shelley - 2011-07-25
Rates for me, swiped cards is 2.69% if you enter them manually it is 3.49% plus $0.19 transaction fee, no monthly fee.
Bob Da Biker - 2011-08-05
the swipe works well. the only issue is that the inventory keeps forcing close. driod X still has issues
Christopher - 2011-07-07
By far 1 of the best blows the square out of the water, easy to use, local rep, local support. ClearPayfs.com
Omega - 2011-08-25
Works great, a must have app for any merchant on the go.
Christopher - 2011-07-25
Great tool. Had a hard time using the swipe. You have to have the volume turned all the way up...putting in the information is really easy.
Filed Under: Business