Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (446) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Simple and Secure solution!
No credit card required, no limits to number of documents, no registration necessary, no advertising, just FREE.
* Natural signing experience like pen on paper — While signing on the screen the signature is displayed without delay and accurately like signing with a pen on paper. The app fully supports Android-powered tablets which are equipped with an active stylus pen. (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Note, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, HTC Jetstream and HTC Flyer)
* Forensically identifiable signatures — SIGNificant records the signature of a person using all available parameters, such as acceleration, speed, and rhythm. If there is a dispute about a captured signature, an expert tool is available to forensically analyze the biometric characteristics of the captured signature.
* Document Binding – When a signature, including all these biometric parameters, is captured locally on the device, it is safely embedded using an asynchronous public key encryption into and uniquely bound to the target PDF document. Copy/paste attacks can thus be easily detected.
* Add attachments — Add scans of driving license, passport or any other photo out of your photo gallery. If your tablet has a camera you are able to attach any current photo.
* Typewriter — Lets you enter text anywhere on a PDF document. It is useful for typing on a non-fillable form or outside the fillable areas of a form.
* Browse Through Multipage Documents – Browse and review multipage documents before you sign them. Especially useful for field agents to get documents signed in person, in real time, by presenting a document to a client on a tablet.
* Email support - After e-signing, you email your document right back from the App.
* Support for cloud storage - SIGNificant utilizes the “Open” functionality to allow you to open a document from most other applications that have documents and contracts in them – including your inbox, Dropbox, Evernote, Box(.net) and others – and sign them via SIGNificant on the go. When you are finished you can store and share documents via your cloud storage.
* Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF — The document is Adobe Acrobat compatible, so it can be viewed by any standard PDF viewer. PDF documents are sealed with a digital signature compliant to the ISO-Standards for PDF. Thus the validity of the digital signature can be validated with Adobe Reader and many other PDF viewers.
* Customization / SDK — Enterprises can utilize the xyzmo infrastructure and launch their own e–signature application, as well as integrate the functionality of SIGNificant into their own apps (The apps are also available as SDK).
Please note that an internet connection is required to e-sign a document with SIGNificant, because your documents are processed online on our servers. SIGNificant works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. It might be slow over EDGE.
If you have problems when signing or saving the document, go to preferences and set the values for graphics-quality and graphics-resolution to the lowest possible!
Ask a question /Share an idea / Report a problem via: http://getsatisfaction.com/xyzmo
xyzmo delivers SIGNificant Signature Capture for free to all, and offers additional inexpensive, high-value apps for enterprise or power users who want a little more. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in our enterprise version. Alternatively you can call us at 1-201-205-291-8 or 43-7229-88060.
digital signatures, digitized signatures, digital signature, electronic signatures, electronic signature, esign, e-signature, e sign, signature pad, capture signature, signatures digital, firma biometrica, xyzmo, significant, PDF,
ericlikesyou - 2011-07-11
If it AA'd like Photoshop or any other editor, this would be the best program ever. It doesn't rely on Adobe fields for use, it just overlays it's own layer and lets you write over your document. I'm rooted, CM7 N #127 Evo 4G, no problems. Don't review an app if you don't know how to fix your phone (or go back to iOS!). This is a good program and it WORKS (unlike 'Fill and Sign' which relies on Adobe fields, not everyone uses Adobe to create PDF's so this isn't practical). GREAT WORK, WISH IT HAD AA!
Akhmad - 2011-06-30
Evrything i signed hav 2 connect 2 internet & sent my data 2 owner. Uninstall. U'r privacy is not guarantee. Tryin to find another apps
Scott - 2011-07-21
I use one app to fill in the form and then this one for signing BUT it requires an Internet connection to work which makes no sense to me at all and renders the app useless for someone working in the field. Unfortunate. Fix this and I'd love it.
Tom - 2011-05-13
Terence - 2011-07-20
Android - 2011-06-01
Force closes when attempting to sign in an area that includes text. Will allow signing in blank areas of the pdf. Since we have signature lines on our documents this will not work for us.
defoster - 2011-04-16
Sean - 2011-07-08
Just amazing. Saved me significant (no pun intended) time signing contract documents and email them directly from my phone. Thank you!
xyzmo - 2011-04-18
We would recommend to use a stylus for business purposes. Eg. Just Mobile AluPen or Samsung ET-100.
D - 2011-07-20
Filed Under: Business