1LegCallPro – VoIP Dialer
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.7 (127) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
1LegCall is the leading Symbian mobile VoIP dialer and is now available on the Android platform! 1LegCallPro is a mobile application that lets you make affordable, high quality VoIP calls from your Android phone.
It’s the most user friendly and high quality international phone application available for calling India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka, among other countries.
Simply use your existing 1LegCall account or contact a local reseller or agent today to get one.
• Free to download
• Crystal clear quality
• Works anywhere in the world
• Connects to Internet using Wifi, GPRS, EDGE or UMNTS
• Select regular contacts from your Android contact list
• Provides detailed call information
• Recharge your account direct from your phone
• Send SMS from the app
• Customize your caller ID
For more information check us out at https://www.1legcall.com
Abdul - 1969-12-31
Dear sir i using Android ver 2.3.3 (galaxy Ace) sound very poor please improve the sound quality r give us update Thanks Abdul wahab
Latif - 1969-12-31
Keeps saying "LOADING PROVISIONING....". uninstaaling.
Pradeep - 1969-12-31
I m using Xperia X10. It works fine for me. I can hear properly but the other party can't, they are hearing my voice twice everytime. Pld fix dis Thx.
Faiz - 1969-12-31
Waiting for Update, existing version does not work.
khanalone - 1969-12-31
where to find resellers in Dubai - UAE.
saif - 1969-12-31
terrence - 1969-12-31
Ravikumar - 1969-12-31
Keeps giving errors after using for a while..Very bad product after all maybe will work only on symbian platform....My balance is wasted man!!!
Rajik Fareed - 1969-12-31
It has been good so far.but loud speaker is not working (Samsung Galaxy s ).bit difficult to access phone Contacts ..no search option .need to sync recent calls . I expecting more updates . i give 5 star
Haja - 1969-12-31
1. Loudspeaker not available 2. Very poor hearing both parties 3. Couldn't modify the number loaded directly from the Phonebook (+91) 4. After exit the program, still in the notification bar saying "Timed Out" Please rectify these problems.
Filed Under: Communication