Phone Book Contact Lite
Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (99) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
WhoseCall is a phone book.
When you create a contact list, you can export extra copy of
contact list save as a separate file and stored it in a SD Card.
You can import details of all people from android phone native contact list and sim card contact list.
You can store 3 set of phone numbers for every people and
decide whether to add the prefix number.
Feature as below
*you can put any phone numbers you want to the blacklist.
next time incoming call from this specific phone number.
your mobile will hang up or ringing tune turn to silent automatically.
*Phone call records automatically.
* Create contact list
* Import contact list from Android phone native contact list
* Phone number prefix setting (international phone number prefix)
* Phone number prefix remover
Remove exist prefix from all phone numbers in order to add any other prefix to phone numbers via the prefix setting dialog, that means you can changes any prefix in the future.
* You can decide which phone number to be added the prefix through the toggle button.
* Export contact list to SD Card.
* Import contact list from SD Card.
* Contact list items sorting.
Company Name & First Name
Company Name & Last Name
* Call Logs details seperated by 4 different displays.
All Call Logs
Missing Call Logs
Incoming Call Logs
Outgoing Call Logs
* Call Logs follows below procedure:
First searching name by phone number through WhoseCall contact list.
if not found then
Searching name by phone number through Android native contact list.
still not found then show Unknown Name.
* Searching people by name.
* Call Logs Controller
Key Pad Call
View People details
* Send Email
* Send SMS
Filed Under: Communication