Add to favorites
Rating: 3 (1 ) Cost: $1.48 Downloads: 50 - 100
Simply open the app and scroll the list to the name of the person you want to contact. Then swipe your finger over the contact from left to right to call the person or swipe your finger from right to left over the contact to text message the person.
If the contact has multiple phone numbers then a dialog will pop up to ask you which number you want to use. Swipe right or left depending on if you want to call or text message the person.
To access the contact's details simply click on their picture. A new screen will open to give you access to all their phone numbers, email addresses and postal addresses. Swipe the phone numbers and email addresses to communicate to them or swipe the postal address to see the location being displayed on a map.
Just like the swype keyboards out there Swipe Contacts is very simple to use and eliminates the amount of clicks to achieve your goal.
- Swipe to call: Swipe your finger from left to right over the contact's name
- Swipe to text message: Swipe your finger from right to left over the contact's name
- Swipe to send email: Swipe your finger from left to right over the contact's email address
- Swipe to open map: Swipe your finger from left to right over the contact's postal address
- Just as simple to operate a swipe keyboards or swipepad
Filed Under: Communication