Wi-Fi Ruler (a WiFi Manager)
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (482) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Automatically connect to open access points as you walk by
* Skip "open" access points that are actually paywalls
* You can set connect priorities
* Differentiate between multiple access points all called "linksys" or "dlink", etc
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points you already have setup
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Nicky - 1969-12-31
This is the best app for reconnecting to your regular or home wifi. Always picks it up quickly without having to manually scan for it. Others don't.
Tom - 1969-12-31
Like this a lot, but sometimes it forgets aps all at once. Not deleting cache or data either..
Beerguide - 1969-12-31
Does this allow you to skip landing page login screens by saving the input data first? If it does then I'd give it five stars.
Пламен - 1969-12-31
Good working on my Samsung Galaxy S2.Thanks!
Nettie - 1969-12-31
Good app, but an infuriating habit of logging onto subscription WiFi that I don't subscribe to.
milk - 1969-12-31
I have no clue why it keeps freezing my wifi card and requires a reboot to use it again. Thanks for making it free.
Chris - 1969-12-31
Lets you connect to remembered networks automatically in a prioritized order. Great for places that have the same network names around.
Jackson - 1969-12-31
Would be good to have a feature that checks if the "'open" signals require login before autoconnecting.
Barry - 1969-12-31
JJ, Postie, Biker John - 1969-12-31
No problems & easy to use....works fine Xperia
Filed Under: Communication