Color & Draw for kids phone ed
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (770) Cost: $0.99 Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Color & Draw is a complete artistic solution for PHONES.
It invites kids to draw and color.
Coloring pages have voice over invitations to get kids' creative juices flowing.
**** Now with undos, multitouch and in app purchases****
*** NOTE: You can lockout in-app from the settings menu. There is a child lock to prevent children from buying in app inadvertently***
*** It's now optimized for the Galaxy Note and Nexus 7***
It is really 2 apps in 1:
1. A drawing and sketching app with white and black backgrounds.
2. A coloring book app with 50 exquisite drawings of fun topics including animals, professions and landscapes. It's an Artistic Springboard where some drawings are "incomplete" so children, guided by voice over instructions, can creatively interact with the drawing.
Tipitap pushes the limits of traditional coloring apps harnessing the possibilities of the touch screen environments. Color & Draw boasts beautifully crafted, specially designed springboard drawings, voice recorded invitations for all drawing for children to add to or complete the drawings, a lovely color palette, multiple stroke sizes and erasers, and stickers. Kids or their parents can share their creations via email or save them to the device's gallery.
* 50 cute and smart, custom illustrations by our professional art department
* Fun, age-appropriate themes: animals, professions and natural settings
* Save drawings to the in-app Art Gallery, your device photo album or share them via email
* 50 custom voice over invitations
* multitouch support
* Real finger painting. Not the classic "the-machine-fills-it-for-you" app engine! Kids develop and improve their fine motor skills and creativity.
* Support for multitouch
* Limited curated color palette. Enough colors choices for a full spectrum of artistic expression yet restricted so kids are not overwhelmed by too many options.
* Multiple eraser options
Real finger painting!
Digital coloring books can be entertaining, but they can instill passivity in kids. Tap and fill coloring or a paint engine that keeps your strokes within the lines take all the fun and effort and can scarcely be called coloring. This gets boring fast. Apps that only offer blank pages for 'free drawing' can be a little intimidating for the youngest children. And many so-called activity books are too ambiguous or too difficult for little children to decode on their own, leaving them asking: "Dad, what do I draw now?" and "Mom, what am I supposed to do here?"
Learning fun. Fun learning.
Rodolfo - 1969-12-31
Apps half good, theres better around the market, my nephew likes paintjoy and multitouch paint a lot more. This looks horrible in GB tablet, the tablet version is only for honeycomb, and does not have multitouch.
Tobin - 1969-12-31
They really enjoy coloring the supplied artwork and creating their own drawings from scratch?
Cheng - 1969-12-31
The PICT will reset whenever a call comes in.. it should auto save everytime a draw applied..
Lee Branch - 1969-12-31
Rarely pay for apps, only review when excellent or awful. This one is excellent, if you've got kids buy it now :)
wongcorgi - 1969-12-31
Slow drawing on both my dual core tablets. Unacceptable
Hugo - 1969-12-31
I have to buy a second tablet because my kids are fighting to draw pictures with this. At 10c (plus a new tablet :) ) this was my best buy yet!
falltime - 1969-12-31
Tried update - wouldnt work, tried removing and re-install - now it wont install at all. Worst 10 cents I ever spent
Moisés - 1969-12-31
Whodatt - 1969-12-31
My kid loves it. Smooth and very responsive. DROIDX.
Meyling - 1969-12-31
Nice but.... I got ripped off said it was going to charge me 10¢ ended up charging $1 dollar
Filed Under: Education