Learn Italian Widget
Add to favorites
Rating: 5 (2 ) Cost: $0.99 Downloads: 5 - 10
- Learning English is normally boring and hard (unless you watch English TV soap operas every day).
- Speaking English takes A LOT of time and practice.
- Vocabulary is really important if you want to understand English.
- Each day over an hour of your time goes to waste.
- Translators or dictionaries from Rosseta Stone, Pons, Slovoed, Busuu or Mobilinga are great - but they are complicated and not that fast. If you have less than 15 seconds, you won’t even get them up and running. (Example: waiting in a queue to buy tickets).
THE Solution: Italian to English vocabulary widget
• In a single day you normally look at your phone more than 50 times a day.
• Daily over an hour of your time goes to waste on waiting for a bus, subway, in stores and pubs! (Which could be put to good use with practicing English words and phrases).
HOW CAN WE ASSIST YOU :
The flashcard widget will always show five commonly used verbs, adjectives, nouns or two phrases in English and Italian language.
When you’re comfortable to change the current set, simply press the refresh button and five new verbs or two new phrases will pop up. It uses a set of 4000 most common English and Italian words and about 600 most used phrases.
The flashcard will also pronounce English words or sentences with English pronunciation and Italian words or sentences with Italian pronunciation. Simply tap the word to hear it!
If you want a simple but powerful widget, that will help you increase your Italian or English vocabulary on a daily basis, then give it a try!
Filed Under: Education