Bane Talk Voice Changer BTVC
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.1 (260) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Talk like Bane of Batman fame ! Use this voice changer to record your voice, then play to sound like Bane of The Dark Knight Rises (TDKR) Batman movie fame.
Batman movie fans can easily set their phone ringtones to the Bane voice !
Tap on Menu - then tap on Ringtone to set the ringtone.
SD CARD REQUIRED:
This app requires an SD card be available. You will not be able to record or play if you do not have an SD card installed on your device.
- Use this voice changer to record in quiet surroundings for best results.
- May require some voice acting skills - check out the Bane impression videos made by Batman movie fans (see Menu - Links section within the app).
- Use the Menu - Email Us option to e-mail us with audio issues.
- All phones should now work well at the default Buffer Size = 1x.
- Higher-end phones will work at all Sample Rate and Buffer Sizes.
- If audio is skipping or missing - set Buffer Size higher than 1x or Auto-Set (as on Samsung Galaxy Note).
- A few phones (LGE LG-E400f - thanks to Brandon Woodham) will not work at Buffer Size = 1x but will work at Auto-Set.
- If a phone has aggressive noise reduction which is blunting the sharpness of the audio (like the HTC One X which also has lower volume) - try Audio Source = Raw (instead of the default "Normal").
- Audio Sources = "Raw" has lower volume - try Volume Boost to increase recording volume.
- Some phones like Samsung Galaxy Ace/Y only work at Buffer Size = 1x (default). Y has good loud audio at 11025Hz/16000Hz, flaky at 44100Hz and won't work at 22050Hz.
- Voice changer recording and playing done with thumbs in landscape mode (like a game console).
- a single tap on the Record areas will start the recording which is time limited (for this reason the app is safe for use by kids as you cannot get unlimited sized recordings)
- a single tap on the Play area will start the playback of the recording (after the voice changer has modified the recorded voice).
- tap on the Adjust area to adjust the voice changer for a deeper voice - within the Deeper Voice screen, tap on the Volume Boost to increase/decrease the recording volume, tap on Menu for sharing etc. options.
- tap on the Breathe (Darth Talk only - the Darth Vader of Star Wars fame version of the voice changer app) to see what your breathing should sound like if done correctly. For unrelated reasons, a Meow is also provided.
- the app is usable in speakerphone mode (because the volume is quite high and it will record even when you are far away from the phone - although background noise will start to dominate if you are very far away).
- Menu button also on-screen - saving files is fast 3-tap process.
- Tap on "?" to set Sample Rate, Buffer Size and Audio Source.
The app requires that OI File Manager - which is a free and open-source file manager app produced by openintents.org - be available on your device. If it is not available, you will be sent to the Google Play Store to download it whenever you try to view your saved files (Menu - Folder).
- android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO (required to record audio)
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (required to save recorded audio to SD card)
- android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS (required to use the "set as ringtone" feature)
- android.permission.INTERNET (required to fetch ads)
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (required to fetch ads)
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE (required to fetch ads for Greystripe ad network)
Varying degree of support - mostly the main text screens.
If you would like to send in a better translation, please use the e-mail address for localization below.
free, voice changer, ringtone, record, volume, audio, Bane, Tom Hardy, TDKR, The Dark Knight Rises, Batman, DTVC, BTVC, Darth Vader, Talk, impression, Star Wars
Filed Under: Entertainment