Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (12,785) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Disco Light is the ultimate party application! The app has 6 modes; Disco Light, Flashlight, Strobe Light, Morse, Shake-it and Police lights.
* Disco Light mode will turn your flash LED on and off with the surrounding sound. Your phone will become a graphical equalizer.
* Strobe Light mode works like a stroboscope, the speed can be set in the settings menu.
* Flash light mode (bright flash / torch).
* Morse mode will flash your custom set text in Morse code (default text is PARTY, but it can be changed in the settings menu).
* Shake-it mode will turn the camera flash on and off when you are shaking the phone or dancing with it.
* Police lights mode simulates a cop light
* Widget support (Flashlight / torch ligth)
If you want Disco Light to run in the background press the "home"-button. The application can also be moved to the SD-card (APP2SD).
If you find any problems with the application, please E-mail us. The app is developed for Android version 2.2 or later, but it should work on most phones with Android 2.1.
* TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS (CAMERA permission)
- To be able to start the camera flash LED (brightest) on newer devices, Disco Ligth has to use a small part of the camera hardware. This permissions is also needed for the "camera see through"-mode. No pictures or videos are recorded!
* CONTROL FLASH LIGHT
- Old method to enable the camera flash LED (older Android OS versions).
- Needed to prevent screen from sleeping.
- Used only in Disco Light mode to do spectrum analysis (FFT) of surrounding sound.
- Used to download ads.
- Checks that internet is available (for ADs).
TAZ - 2011-10-17
Nothing better than having nightclub in your pocket! Anywhere & Anytime you can get the party started on an instant!!!
DIeViXer - 2011-10-12
This is what i was looking for and more! Works perfect on samsung galaxy s2!
craig - 2011-10-16
Works PERFECTLY for Droid X2!!! No crashes!!! Great for parties!!!!! :)) A must download!!!
Kyle - 2011-10-17
The disco light is a microphone...? Wtf... Stupid app. The flash is on in the back at all times when using this app. It doesnt do the effects.
rycar - 2011-10-08
but wish there were a paid version without ads.
Chris - 2011-10-14
Love it works good and well no crashes HTC desire hd
hemant - 2011-10-15
Jason - 2011-10-09
Originally all I wanted was a strobe that used the flash of my 2.3 moto atrix. I download 11 other apps with no success. This actually works great!
Vitor D'Agnoluzzo - 2011-10-16
I tested more than five apps and this one is the most complete, especially to light up parties!
Julie - 2011-10-16
Love the morse code feature. Light is nice & bright.
Filed Under: Entertainment