Songs & Dragons (Legacy)
Add to favorites
Rating: 0 (0) Cost: Free Downloads: 500 - 1,000last 30 days
Take the immersion of your RPG sessions to another level by introducing music and sounds in your game table!
Songs & Dragons make it easy to introduce music on your games by using the portability of a phone or a tablet and the convenience of a touch screen. Create scenes and events and activate and deactivate them with a single press on a screen. Say goodbye to bringing a cumbersome laptop to your game table when all you need is in your hand.
Some advanced features include:
- Copying events between scenes;
- Doing a backup from your scenes and events, so you can change your ROM or device without the fear of losing all your work;
- Multi-selection from audio files, with the ability to preview them while searching;
- Looping events with random wait times between them, to create a very natural feeling;
- Global events, common to all scenes;
- Background playing, so you can check that PDF without fear of the app being killed by the android system;
- And more!
Please note that this is still a beta version, it may have some bugs and it still needs some improvements, especially for tablets. If you have a suggestion or a bug report, please leave a comment or send me an email.
NOTE: If you have some problems while playing a scene, please consider sending the message, it may help me find what's causing incompatibilities with some devices. Also, I finally got a tablet and some spare time, so I'll be rewriting all of the UI, already thinking in Ice Cream Sandwich.
Songs & Dragons was created by a huge fan of old school pen and papers games to other fans, so it will be free and ad-free forever! But you may buy me some mead if you want ;) If I ever feel that I cannot keep updating the app, I'll open source it so anyone can take it from there.
If you like it, please rate and leave a comment!
WARNING: This app does not contain any sounds, it is merely a tool to help you organize and use them during gameplay.
- German: Jan Klinge (www.halbtagsblog.wordpress.com)
Happy gaming and don't forget to cast your magic missiles... at the darkness!
Keywords: rpg soundmixer dungeons dragons daemon white wolf storyteller gurps das schwarze auge the dark eye soundboard pen and paper
Filed Under: Entertainment