World of Warcraft Armory
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (26,224) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory lets you stay connected to aspects of World of Warcraft even when you're not logged in to the game. You can view all of your characters (along with their stats and equipment); use the Auction House; search for characters, items, and guilds; chat with your guild; and more, all from your Android mobile device.
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievements, and more. Each character profile displays that character’s in-game 3D model complete with animations and backgrounds.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character's bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction's Auction House or the realm's cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/.
For support, contact us through our Mobile Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
©2012 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
John - 2011-08-21
Great for checking status of my toons. New guild features have potential, but I haven't used them much yet.
Andrew - 2011-09-08
Having the ability to check my auctions, and keep up to date with my guild is a great feature. Its a very good mobile APP for WoW definitely recommend it to any die-hard WoW players!
Jessie - 2011-09-16
Nifty tool for keeping up on your auctions or letting mates know when you're running late for raid. Wouldn't mind the 3d view for fun. :-)
Plane Addicted, Planeman - 2011-09-30
This app functions well BUT it only allows you to create 200 auction house transactions per day. I have a banker character on horde and alliance and it can be difficult to take care of all my transactions. Also, the really annoying thing is having to enter my password all the time. You open the app and sign in they your first transaction you need to enter your password again every though you just did it 10 seconds earlier. Then if you are idle for several minutes you need to enter your password again!
Erin - 2011-10-03
This app is good but far inferior to iPhone... give is the 3d models pls!
brian - 2011-08-20
Just before app update, AH defaulted to browse guns and pressing search to change options forces close the app. Updated and still does. Droid Eris
Lucas - 2011-09-20
Would be 5 stars if you didnt have to pay $3 a month for restricted auction postings. Still an excellent made and aesthetically pleasing app for fans.
J. - 2011-08-23
New patch as of 8/23/11 causes no connection hope they fix it if not Meh I uninstall
Mark - 2011-08-21
Please make this app free. It's the least you can do, seeing that we do not even have the 3d character viewer like that the apple armory.
Jace - 2011-09-01
Force closes on me since the update when I try to search the auction house. HTC THUNDERBOLT. Otherwise would be 5 stars
Filed Under: Entertainment