Cash Watcher Lite
Add to favorites
Rating: 3 (2) Cost: Free Downloads: 500 - 1,000
CashWatcher Lite is your personal bookkeeper.
This application will help you to understand where your money is disappearing. Add all your financial operations: incomes, expenses, transfers from credit card to cash and vise versa.
If you are busy to make an entry right after purchase, this application gives you an option to add a photo of your purchase or receipt (by double clicking on it's photo image) as a reminder to add the corresponding entry later.
Application comes with database containing three operations (screenshot 1):
• Getting salary on your Visa card (1000)
• Withdrawing from Visa card by cash in ATM (400)
• Spending cash in grocery store (10)
At the beginning you have to create new and edit existing wallets (Visa, Cash), sources of incomes (Salary) and categories of expenses (Grocery). For this purpose:
• long click on "Transfer" at the main screen (screenshot 1) -> input wallet name ("Cash" or "Visa" or whatever) -> "Save"
• repeat this action for all wallets you have.
Similarly, create sources for your incomes (Salary, Grant, etc.) by means of long click on "Income" button and create categories for your expenses (Household, Gasoline, etc.) by long clicking on "Expense" button.
You can add more wallets, sources and categories later, make an entry data search, and view statistics of your entries in a convinient form.
"Transfer", "Income" and "Expense" buttons on the main screen are long clickable as well as double clicable.
• A single click leads to the "Add new entry" screen.
• A double click leads to the "Search" screen.
• A long click is used to create or edit a new category - wallet, expense or income respectively.
• Single click on any entry will show a note corresponding to the entry.
"Photo", "Pattern", "Save" and "View" buttons on the "Add new entry" screen support long clicks too. Long click on the:
• "Photo" button leads to the unattaching photo if it was attached before
• "Pattern" leads to the "Add new pattern" screen
• "Save" leads to the making a new enrty from just saved entry to avoid redundant editing
• "View" leads to the clearing of all fields.
"Search" button on the "Search" screen supports long click too. The long click on the:
• "Search" button leads to the clearing of all fields.
• "From date:" or "To date:" field leads to the same result.
A long click on any entry leads to menu with "Edit" and "Delete" options for the clicked entry (except for entries on the main screen - click on them to see their menu options).
Single click on the sum at the bottom left corner of the seventh screenshot will result in chart representing of previously selected entries.
All photos and charts are movable and resizable by means of usual gestures.
Database backup is stored in the CashWatcherApplication directory of your SD-card.
IN THE CASE OF UPDATING OR REINSTALLING OF THE PROGRAMM YOU HAVE TO:
• Save database with your entries to SD-card (Hardware key "Menu" -> "Backup to SD")
• Update or reinstall the program
• Restore database with your entries from SD-card (Hardware key "Menu" -> "Restore from SD")
To prevent unwanted access to your database, install a password:
• Hardware key "Menu" -> "Options" -> "Install new password" -> "OK"
Viewing the data without the password will not be possible ONLY IF YOU LEFT APPLICATION VIA THE MAIN SCREEN (screenshot 1) BY MEANS OF HARDWARE KEY "BACK". In other cases, you will return to the point where you left application without having to re-enter the password.
To remove an advertisement from your screen, install paid application CashWatcher for 1$ only.
• Password lock
• Photo attachment for entry
• Send database backup to e-mail
• Export entries list as a csv-file for Excel - in the paid version only.
• Customizable categories
• Data import/export/backup
Operates in English and Russian. If you can translate this application to other languages feel free to send email to: email@example.com
Filed Under: Finance