Citi Mobile (SM)
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.7 (2,371) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
The app has been updated to enhance performance and support additional Citi products
• Check your Citi account balances
• See recent activity—including details about your credit card transactions
• Pay bills and track payments
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay other people with Popmoney
• Deposit checks to your Citibank personal checking account
CREDIT CARD CUSTOMERS
• Make your credit card payment for ANY AMOUNT—not just the minimum due
• Check your outstanding balance
• See recent transactions
• View your available credit
• Track rewards
FIND CITI LOCATIONS
• Quickly find the nearest ATMs/branches
• Account information is protected by 128-bit encryption, as it is when you bank online.
Deposit accounts are offered by Citibank N.A. Member FDIC.
Citi credit cards are issued by Citibank, N.A. (1)
(1) Please note, Citibank does not charge you a fee for using the Mobile Check Deposit service. However, charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Regular account charges apply. The Mobile Check Deposit service is subject to eligibility. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
Tino - 2011-09-26
Keeps giving me a login error when I login. Please fix. Force closes. Sucks. EVO4G
Simbi - 2011-09-23
Only part of my screen is used for display. Droid Bionic.
Noah - 2011-10-09
Forcing update is obnoxious. Would it hurt 2 leave old app til bugs r found & fixed? Obvious done by IT with no concept of how to treat customers.
Wilkin - 2011-10-07
I can view all my transaction with no problem and I can do all my transfer with no problem finally an app the works and free
Ashok - 2011-09-25
Works on Atrix except for the resolution. Fills only 75% of the display area and wont quit after sign off.
Buranee - 2011-10-05
I can't see my credit cards along with my bank accts like on the website. The right margin is off on my samsung galaxy, making it look unprofessional.
JC - 2011-10-12
Please add a way to exit app. More features wanted, such as viewing checks images and memorizing note in bill payment.
Gui - 2011-09-28
Very poor app. It doesn't display correctly in EVO 3D. Very few options available. Also, greedy Citibank wants to charge monthly fees now. I'm out.
SoulJAH P - 2011-10-08
Glad that this app is now available through the market but "back" still doesn't exit after signing off nor is there an exit option in the menu.
Maria - 2011-10-05
Awesome app, keeps me up to date with my balance and lets me make transfers when I have a emergency. Very happy with the app!
Filed Under: Finance