Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (4,036 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Stay connected to your account with the Discover Mobile App. We’ve added more ways for you to redeem your Cashback Bonus including Partner gift cards and eCertificates for some of your favorite merchants. View your account information, make payments, manage your rewards, and send money on-the-go.
Use your existing Discover.com User ID to:
- Redeem your rewards for Partner gift cards, eCertificates and Discover gift cards
- Refer friends to Discover and earn extra rewards
- View account summary and statement, balance and payment information, available credit, Cashback Bonus balance, and much more
- Make payments and search transaction history
- Enroll in quarterly 5% Cashback Bonus programs
- Sign up to receive Push Alerts about your account
- Send cash to just about anyone using Money Messenger® powered by PayPal® (if this feature is available to you)
Discover Bank customers can use their existing Discoverbank.com User ID to:
- New! Deposit checks using a compatible mobile phone’s camera
- View your account summary
- Schedule transactions
- Transfer funds
Certain permissions are necessary to access specific app functions and features.
Timothy - 2011-09-12
do you need access to my contacts? Will not be updating until permissions change. 5 stars when fixed.
Chase - 2011-09-04
Why does this need my contact info? 5 star app, 1 star because of permissions. Will not update until permissions change.
Priya - 2011-09-13
Hate having to retype my username/password. Especially when there's an option to save it and it doesn't. It didn't use to do that before! Pls fix!
Angela - 2011-08-21
Had this app before the "update" & it worked perfect, now goes to mobile web. Bad move Discover you should never fix what is not broken.
eric - 2011-09-28
Jeffrey - 2011-08-31
Since last update, it won't keep my user name or password saved....help?
Marcella - 2011-08-26
It woks for me, keep track n pay bill right from my app!
MattNis - 2011-09-16
No LG thrill compatibility. Just opens logo and then white Screen.
Mark - 2011-08-26
App just takes you to their webpage which is already robust, so this app doesnt add any value. Besides, it doesn't support landscape orientation.
Moses - 2011-09-26
Doesn't store login name and pswd.please fix it would save me minutes of my life that I had to keep logging in. I could of been having sex already
Filed Under: Finance