Easy Envelope Budget Aid: Sync
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (4,921) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
EEBA is a personal/household finance app for money management and budget tracking. (Registration required for sync feature)
Stay on budget with virtual envelopes! EEBA, the Easy Envelope Budget Aid keeps you on track!
** Leading online envelope budgeting tool on Android featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
** NOTE: Please don't leave issues that you need a response to in Reviews, as we can't respond to you there. Email support! We'll get back to you ASAP! **
* Automagically syncs 2 phones web! Share a budget!
* Your data is automatically backed up to EEBA's site. Never lose your data due to faulty app update or user error.
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Auto-complete and auto-category picking for payees
* Check envelope balances & budget on-the-go
* Split transactions
* Proven cash budgeting method
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
* Detailed reports: by expense, by month, vs. budget, by payee, by location (on the mobile website)
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular budgeting envelopes & 10 annual/irregular envelopes. It's great as a basic budget tracker. Enjoy!
Subscribers Get More Features!
Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances!
* Checkbook register including cleared balance and reconciliation
* Bill reminder / scheduled expenses / recurring transactions.
* Bank account statement import. Import your transactions in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions.
* Compare to envelope budgeting systems that cost more and have no Android app.
* Check out the website for a free 30-day trial!
If you're looking to track expenses, or for a checkbook ledger, budget tracker, expense tracker, budget planner, or personal financial app, try us out!
You can keep a budget. EEBA can help!
Features, bugs? Please email us! We're happy to help!
Patricia - 1969-12-31
Exactly what we needed to help our son learn how to budget his money, and now we use it too! Love that we can share between multiple phones and use the computer to access the account. The Quick Record makes it super easy to enter transactions on the spot. Unfortunately, my other son has an iphone, which doesn't have an app that even comes close to this. Is there any chance of making a version for the Iphone?
paul - 1969-12-31
Stumbled into this app and LOVE it! It does exactly what I need it to. No more notebook in my bag and me struggling to keep it balanced. BEST APP!!!
Jacob - 1969-12-31
The best tight budget app ever. Have a problem? Support is great. No other app like this does this much, so much better, for free.
Sam - 1969-12-31
I'm using this app every day since one year, it works extremely well! Never had any single problem with it. I recommend it.
MarkBT - 1969-12-31
I think this is an excellent and easy to use app. I can't quite understand why people find it confusing, but maybe some are not familiar with the envelope budget concept. There's a good video on eeba's website which lays it out pretty clearly.
Chris - 1969-12-31
I love this app. The best feature is the simple fact that you see how many days you're behind on your budget. This puts my spending into context!
Lauren - 1969-12-31
LOVE THIS APP. Really helpful for managing my money. I wish there was an undo button. Otherwise, Very happy & considering purchasing full version!
Werner - 1969-12-31
My wife and I use this app every day to manage our household budget. It works perfectly and helps us to stay on the same page.
John - 1969-12-31
Tries to brain-wash you into paying monthly fees & that it can do budgeting better then simple cash flow/future cash flow models! ** Problems: (1) 4-week budgeting option since MOST PEOPLE GET PAID EVERY TWO WEEKS AND A MONTHLY BUDGET IS USELESS!! We the "normal" and sane people need to *** SYNCHRONIZE*** OUR PAY AND OUR EXPENSES! (2) Cannot see/track account balances without paying. (3) Cannot plan properly because it is not date-based but "envelope" based. (4) Has no income screens, only expenses.
Tim - 1969-12-31
I use Quicken and have many accounts as well as many different types of accounts. Getting this setup wasn't easy; however, the developers respond quickly in the forums and once it is setup it is fairly easy. Wish list: auto sync with my bank a la Quicken, 401k & investment tracking, export to Quicken natively.
Filed Under: Finance