Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (487) Cost: $2.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Top selling app in Finance. Perfect solution for mileage tracking for tax/expense purposes.
Most features in this app are included in the famous app Cashbook - Expense Tracker.
• Real-time GPS for accurate distance and time
• Tap to Start/Stop/Pause/Resume
• Auto itinerary with addresses
• Recover unstopped GPS trip
• Timer only mode (without GPS)
• Password protection
• Select from 36 most used currencies
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export/Send reports in CSV and HTML formats.
• Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Multiple client
• Multiple vehicles
• Multiple account (for multiple business or companies)
• Multiple mileage input
• Record copy/paste
• Auto trip start odometer (calculate and track in the background based on user input)
• Auto default
• Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily summary and details
• Monthly Charts
• Detail view
• Fuel/Toll and other billable cost
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above)
-OS: Android v1.6 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600, 1280x800 and higher resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
-Support Android 3.0/3.1 Honeycomb tablets Motorola Xoom, Acer Iconia, Galaxy Tab, Asus Eee Transformer, etc.
-Support the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
Dwight - 2011-09-21
Does exactly what it should
Michael - 2011-09-28
I exported the file to my SD Card and when I try to open it on my new phone, it errors out. I can't seem to find all of my data. I lost all of 2011 Data.
J Clay - 2011-09-05
This is a great app. Glad I found it.
Fred - 2011-09-19
Adam - 2011-09-02
No more pens and calculators!
This is a great app to keep track of my mileage for real estate!!! It is worth the money I paid for it!! I love that I can email a csv file to myself.
Keith - 2011-08-21
Works very well.
Chris - 2011-10-01
@Michael, please contact with us by email for support. You didn't lost your data at all. It should be still on your SD card. Different phones are using different directory structure. You should follow the steps on website FAQ #18 to transfer data from one device to another.
Corey - 2011-08-04
I had some issues with the program and the support was very timely and helpful.
Jeffrey C - 2011-08-09
Pretty good app. Fits the bill and gets the job done. I like the auto mileage suggestions, including auto inserting the first few digits of end mileag
Filed Under: Finance