Office Calculator Pro
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.7 (334) Cost: $1.69 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Office calculator with a virtual tape,
fixed point or floating point calculator,
various rounding modes and percent calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
* Calculator support operator precedence (multiplication/division over addition/subtraction) and displays interim results (optional)
This is the Pro variant of Office Calculator, a Free variant with ads is also available.
Michael - 2011-08-25
This app is good, has good appearance, but it needs: 1) a ten-key adding machine mode where you can enter 1+ 1+ = 2 2) copy tape to csv format.
Mark - 2011-04-18
Just the calc app I was looking for! No frills just a clean, accurate calc w/tape option. Nice looking with great function.
Justin - 2011-06-24
Kerian - 2011-07-03
Just bought upgrade and Tape View is grayed out. No way to turn on and off. Getting a refund.
Chuck - 2011-04-14
Thank you for moving the all clear button! Was the only thing about this app I didn't like previously.
Max Vardon - 2011-06-02
1. Add reason on Un-Installing OC·free: "UpGrading to Pro Version" 2. Replace (/) with proper Divide (÷) 3. Long Press on (-) for ±, tidy top row » 5
yurikhan - 2011-08-01
rdarrell - 2011-04-21
The best GP calculator I have found. 4/21/11 Update--I still use this as my go-to, everyday calculator. I am very happy with this purchase.
hotdog - 2011-04-13
Liked the free version, so bought this. Dinc. Clean, simple design with good options makes this far better than stock calculator.
ISHRAR - 2011-04-13
Filed Under: Finance