SplashMoney – Personal Finance
Add to favorites
Rating: 2 (199) Cost: $4.99 Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Online banking (US) means that you can download transactions from your bank into SplashMoney and categorize them on the go. Synch with the powerful SplashMoney Desktop, sold separately. Icons, Transfers, Splits, Categories & Classes.
* Connect wirelessly to many US online bank account - list of banks:
* Supports most account types: checking, savings, credit card, cash, asset, liability, money market and line of credit
* Secure password protection using Blowfish encryption
* Quickly enter transactions using auto-fill and memorized transactions
* Reconcile account statements (desktop app)
* Print registers and reports (desktop app)
* Scheduled transactions with reminders (desktop app)
* Customizable transaction types
* Multiple currency support with live currency data
* Simple, intuitive interface
* Supports categories, classes and splits
Troy - 2011-05-06
Horrible on my Samsung Epic. VERY slow, page often goes black ad I have to turn the phone off and on again. Terrible experiene and a waste of money.
LaMonica - 2011-05-28
Not downloading transactions from EVO, only downloading from the desktop. As of now, this is no where close to the Win Mobile or iPhone app. UNINSTALL
Jacques - 2011-08-18
Buggy, sync probl. with PC, limited functionality, no bug fixes from vendor... Still no progress after many months. Now looking for alternative.
allison - 2010-11-24
App crashed after sync. However, customer service was very prompt and helpful. Droid incredible.
Sharad - 2011-09-02
Force closes every other time, very slow, worked poorly for several months and now won't work at all. Palm Treo version was excellent...this is NOT!
Jim - 2011-02-09
Did not work for AMEX, Capital One CC or Union Bank. Takes longer than 15 min to figure out it doesn't work. Now can't refund thru market
Steve - 2011-01-22
Works great until you add any data, then it slows down and acts like it is locked up. Eventually continues working for a few seconds then hangs up
JSnoik - 2010-12-10
SLOW. Painfully slow compare to Palm Treo version. Two minutes to start up with 20 months of ONE account imported from Palm. Features missing.
Pete - 2011-02-28
It is great and works as said. You must follow instructions and it works well. Very happy.
hparks25 - 2010-12-23
Was so excited when came out bc palm version was awesome.Stuck around too long waitng for improvemnts, but no updates in weeks.Easymoney, here I come!
Filed Under: Finance