Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (5,521) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Finance for Android brings you streaming real-time quotes in this stock quotes and portfolio application. It synchronizes with your Google Finance portfolios, allows quick access to charts and lets you view the latest market and company news.
It's a very simple and real time stock quotes tool.
* Sync with Google Finance, so you'll never lose your data.
* Touch and scroll to switch the portfolios easily.
* Up-to-date stock details and charts.
* quick access to charts
* view company news or stock news
* Support markets in US, Canada, UK, HK, Japan etc.
* stocks quotes google finance
* support widget
* sync google finance transactions
* support portfolio Gain
* Stock share data of the new version do not display stocks detail page, if you want to see return to the stock share mode, users never need to worry the loss of your shares data
* Stock shares gain feature only work with google finance in the synchronous condition
tag:stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert widget realtime stock
股票 大盘 股票行情 财经 美股 港股 恒生 基金 上海 纳斯达克 投资组合 Hong Kong stocks financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng finance Nasdaq Fund ナスダック ストック ファンド 金融 株
股票 大盤 財經 美股 港股 恆生 基金 上海 納斯達克
John - 2011-09-21
Great! Having the ling graph really lets you know how the company has been doing over the years past. Good if you like watching the stock market!
ChimChimminyCharoo - 2011-09-10
Super app!! Sexy and clean!!! Flawless on my HD2....
Michael - 2011-09-12
Great, easy to use app with support for shares/transactions. Syncs beautifully with Google Finance
Silvery - 2011-09-13
Everything you need of what possible in smartphone. Great.
Luis - 2011-09-06
The stock information is very well put, I like it.
Miroslaw - 2011-09-23
5-day chart often does not load data properly. Charts need moving averages such as 10-week and 40-week.
Michael - 2011-09-10
John - 2011-10-04
Another poor update stock names keep resetting
Jon - 2011-10-07
You need to run all text through an anti-http filter to remove the typesafes like &amb;
James - 2011-09-21
Have been trying to rename my stocks in my portfolio. Program reverts back to old name ! Not cool !
Filed Under: Finance