Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (4,966) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
You can send money, make deposits and pay bills from your smartphone with U.S. Bank’s Mobile app.
• Deposit checks right away, from your phone
• Pay rent; send money to the family
• Always know your balance
• Never miss a payment
All you need is a usbank.com Online Banking account to use these app features:
U.S. Bank’s DepositPoint™ for mobile
• Take a picture of your check, make a deposit
• Visit Online Banking first for one-time signup
Pay A Person
• Send money by email or text to anyone in the U.S.
• You can easily choose recipients from your address book (we won’t share your contacts)
• Your recipient receives a link from U.S. Bank’s Pay A Person partner, Zashpay
• Recipients sign up once and a secure deposit is placed in their preferred accounts
Pay Bills and Transfer Money
• Schedule to pay any biller on a moment’s notice
• Transfer funds between accounts when you need them
Stay on top of your accounts
• See balances, deposits and withdrawals
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2012 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Michael - 2011-11-03
It would be nice to have a faster way to log in other than entering everything, every time. It would be nice to be able to set up a pin to log instead
Rick - 2011-11-05
So far so good. Web login similar but this is easier to use. Im sure it will get better with time. I was ready to switch to Chase!!!!
Fez - 2011-11-04
Love the ability to deposit checks! Mike, you are a moron. Taking pictures of checks with no camera?
GiZiM - 2011-11-04
Why can't I atleast save my login name? Save some time. Why cant I see pending charges?
yolanda - 2011-11-01
U. S. Bank rocks! So glad it has it's own android app that mirrors actual app.
Paul - 2011-11-02
Nice! Happy to get that email today. 10 times better than the old 3rd party app. Fast login would be nice but I can live with it.
Litlelady - 2011-11-04
Like this ap, it's basically just like logging into the website. Only complaint is the descriptions on my accounts seem a little jumbled
Matthew - 2011-11-01
I'm glad this is finally out, tired of calling in to find out balances. This gives a better history of transactions than other apps Way to go US BANK
Taylor - 2011-11-01
Im a Banker for US Bank and I feel we now have an android app I feel comfortable telling customers about!
MagnificentReign - 2011-11-04
Solid app. Much better than the old mobile banking one. Wish there was landscape viewing. Pending transactions have * and could be clearer.
Filed Under: Finance