UBS Mobile Banking
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.3 (445) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
As a user of UBS e-banking in Switzerland and with a domicile in Switzerland or Europe, you can now conveniently access your UBS accounts, custody accounts, portfolios as well as credit cards and prepaid cards at any time (see list of supported countries at www.ubs.com/mobile).
Contents and functions:
• Account balance
• Latest account transactions
• Portfolio overview by asset class
• Detailed information on individual custody account and portfolio positions
• Credit card transactions and the amount still available
• Open credit card invoice amount
• Completed exchange and securities transactions
• Scanning of payment slips (available for Android OS, Version 2.2 or higher and only for clients domiciled in Switzerland); the data can then be submitted to UBS e-banking, where it can be approved and executed
To protect your security, account and card numbers as well as names are made anonymous and aliases used instead. The aliases used can be customized in UBS e-banking according to your needs.
Valid "Declaration for UBS Online Services" and "Regulation of access authorization for UBS Online Services" (UBS e-banking contract)
Mobile phone with Android OS, Version 2.1 or higher
Activation and login:
1. When using the service for the first time, you must activate the UBS Mobile Banking app via UBS e-banking. To do so, log into UBS e-banking on your computer and follow the activation process under "Settings > Mobile Services > Mobile Banking".
2. Start the UBS Mobile Banking app and enter your agreement number as well as the accompanying password (not the UBS Access Card PIN). You may already be using the password for a UBS Quotes login. If you have forgotten your password, please log into UBS e-banking on your computer and set a new password under "Security > Set password".
Important security notes:
1. Protect your mobile phone with a password/PIN code and the automatic screen block to protect it against unauthorized access.
2. Login must only be via the UBS Mobile Banking app: only sign on, using your UBS agreement number and password, to the UBS Mobile Banking app, never to a third-party app.
3. Never disclose your security authorization data: UBS never asks its clients to disclose their authorization data, such as agreement number or password, by e-mail or other channels.
We wish to point out that by downloading, installing and/or utilizing this application and, in this connection through points of reference to third parties (e.g. app stores, network operator, mobile device manufacturer) it may be possible to deduce a client relationship with UBS. Bank/client confidentiality can no longer be guaranteed in the event of the possible disclosure of the banking relationship and, where applicable, of client information to third parties (e.g. in the event that the end device is lost).
This application is intended exclusively for clients with a banking relationship with UBS in Switzerland. Downloading or using this app may incur charges from the respective mobile telecommunications provider.
Filed Under: Finance