Ulster Bank NI
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.7 (142) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
With this updated version of Ulster Bank Mobile Banking, managing your money on the move is even easier – now you can make payments on the move too.
Make payments direct from your Android! Whether it’s your credit card, utility bills, friends or family – just set up and make your first payment in Anytime Internet Banking beforehand.
- Check your balance and available funds for all your Ulster Bank Northern Ireland accounts
- View recent transactions on your accounts
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Find your nearest cash machine or local branch
Thank you for all your feedback on previous versions of the app. It helps us keep improving, so please keep it coming.
HOW TO REGISTER
You need to be an Ulster Bank NI Anytime Internet Banking customer to use the Ulster Bank NI app. Once you’ve downloaded the app, registering is simple. All you need to hand is your Anytime Internet Banking customer number, debit card and a couple of personal details.
Your details will be verified within 24 hours and we’ll send you a text message when you’re all set to go.
Not got a customer number? Get a reminder or sign up for Anytime Internet banking at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/anytime
If you’re having trouble with your app please call the helpdesk on 0808 168 2960. Calls may be recorded.
When banking with Ulster Bank online or through your mobile phone you have the added security of our online and mobile banking promise.
Ulster Bank, Help for What Matters
We know how important it is to provide a safe and secure mobile service and ensure your money is protected. With Ulster Bank mobile banking:
- You are covered by our Internet and mobile security promise, which is our commitment to you in the event of fraud.
- You complete a simple and secure registration process which validates your details before you can use the service. The registration process is certified by Verisign, the global name in secure e-commerce.
- Access is password protected. Your passcode is uniquely linked to the mobile banking application on your device. This means only your passcode works on your application.
- We use sophisticated encryption technology for secure data transfer to and from your mobile device.
You need to be over age 11 and have a UK mobile number starting 07 to use this service.
You can view and read the Terms and Conditions for this service within the app prior to registering, they can also so be viewed at www.ulsterbank.co.uk/mobileterms. Please save or print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. By downloading the app and registering you are accepting the terms and conditions.
To allow you to enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
Network communication for connectivity.
Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch.
Ulster Bank Limited. Registered in Northern Ireland. Registration Number R733 Registered Office: 11-16 Donegall Square East, Belfast BT1 5UB. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and entered on the FSA Register (Registration Number 122315) except in respect of our consumer credit products for which Ulster Bank Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Office of Fair Trading. Calls may be recorded.
Filed Under: Finance