Westpac Mobile Banking
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.5 (1,724) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
The official Australian Westpac Mobile Banking app (1) for personal and business customers. You can take your bank with you wherever you go. View your balance, see past transactions, transfer money, pay bills, access tools & calculators, find a Westpac ATM/branch and more…
Westpac Mobile Banking includes a range of services, products, tools and calculators, customised for and accessible on your mobile. Just use the same Customer ID and password you do for Online Banking.
• Mobile Banking
• ATM, branch or banker locator
• Online Investing
• Tools and calculators
• Open a savings or transaction account
Here’s what Westpac Mobile offers
• View your account balances, transactions and transfer funds between Westpac accounts
• Pay bills and send money to friends and family
• Schedule and manage pending payments
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect (TM) SMS code
• Calculate how much you can borrow using our home loan borrowing and repayment calculators.
• Check out what you need to provide when applying for a car loan and easily calculate your repayments.
• Use our currency converter, handy travel checklist and view global ATM alliance partners to save on fees when accessing cash overseas.
• Check out our latest videos, including our weekly economic update.
• Investment tools (2) – With Westpac Online Investing, purchasing and selling shares is easy and straight forward.
Business customers can also
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
• Schedule, manage and approve pending payments
• Switch between personal and business accounts
• Find out what your repayments might be if you're thinking of upgrading or acquiring a new business vehicle
Our added security when banking on mobile
• Added protection with our Security Guarantee (3)
• Enhanced security with Westpac Protect SMS code and SecurID tokens.
How to register?
Use your existing 8 digit Customer ID and password to sign in to Mobile Banking on your phone or if you don't already bank online, it's easy to get mobile by registering for Westpac Online Banking or Business Online Banking. Call on 132 032 (8am-8pm, 7 days).
Things you should know
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile
2. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting
3. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply. Check with your internet service provider or your mobile phone service provider.
Filed Under: Finance