Wikinvest Portfolio HD
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.6 (132) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Track and analyze your investments anytime, anywhere with the new Wikinvest tablet app.
Wikinvest Portfolio HD is the first portfolio that tracks all of your investment accounts, all in one place. Set up your investment and finance accounts on Wikinvest.com, or add them directly from your U.S.-based brokerage so you can follow all of your investments wherever you go.
Wikinvest's secure connection automatically imports your stock, ETF, and mutual fund holdings into one view on your Honeycomb tablet and updates nightly so you never have to enter your trades or holdings into a portfolio management tool again.
Highlights of the app include:
* Link and aggregate multiple brokerage accounts and track your investments on the go
* View interactive charts of your portfolio
* Get at-a-glance or in-depth views on movers
* Compare your performance to major indices
* Read up on the latest company news
* Dive into company analyses directly from the Wikinvest trove of content
* Get partial valuation, income and balance sheet financials
* Visualize your asset allocation by class and geography
* Analyze key metrics for risk, return, and dividend yields
You can import holdings from over 60 brokerages, including Fidelity, ETrade, Scottrade, TD Ameritrade, Charles Schwab, Merrill Lynch, Sharebuilder, Vanguard, T. Rowe Price, Zecco, USAA, Edward Jones, and more.
Don't see your brokerage* in the list? Let us know, and we'll be sure to add it as soon as possible. You can still use the Wikinvest Portfolio with watchlists and manually created portfolios from Wikinvest.com.
To send feedback on the Wikinvest Portfolio, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Our servers are protected by 24/7 on-site security
The new portfolio-management tool from Wikinvest.com is already the most advanced of its kind" - Barron's
Other mentions by TechCrunch, Wired, VentureBeat, and more.
Filed Under: Finance