Blood Pressure Journal Full
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (130) Cost: $4.99 Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Heart is a powerful blood pressure management app, helping you to obtain better control of your blood pressure by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Note: If you've been using the free version, perform a backup from there followed by a restore in the premium version to transfer your data.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood pressure, heart rate, custom medication doses, weight & BMI, exercise and notes.
* Enter multiple data at once: add blood pressure, rate, notes and reminder all in one go.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs). Sample: www.3qubits.com/heart/report.html.
* Advanced graphing options: view all your data over time on clean and beautiful graphs; view your BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Compute meaningful statistics of your blood pressure values.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Backup and restore.
Keywords: Hypertension, High blood pressure, Hypotension
EXCELLENT APPLICATION. VERY USER FRIENDLY. ONE QUESTION. HAVE YOU PLANS TO ADD A W TO THE WORD "ORKING" TO THE OPTION UNDER EXERCISE ?
Anson - 2011-08-06
Best in class of bp apps. Easy to use, functionality is excellent, recommend highly.
John - 2011-02-04
This is a great app for keeping an eye on your blood pressure and medication. It would be better if you could have more than one user's data stored
Tiffany - 2011-10-08
Exactly what I was looking for!
Marnie - 2011-01-30
I like the app so I bought the paid version & I thought my dat would automatically transfer ... it does not! Not happy about that at all
James - 2011-06-14
Good app. Would be nice to have auto back ups. Moved to SD. Moto Droid 2.3.4 GB
I needed an application that could monitor my BP. This one does that and more and it does it very well. Stable and zero issues on stock EVO 2.2
Ric - 2011-06-16
Light weight, functional, easy to use. Said it would cost ~$8 but only cost me $5.
David - 2011-05-09
SierraFoothills - 2011-05-01
Filed Under: Health