Brainwave Tuner Lite
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.9 (4,070) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
* Brainwave Tuner Full Version is now available on Android Market! *
Multi-Language improvement: Supports Janpanese Langauge
Brainwave Tuner is a brain wave stimulation application that generates tones with binaural beats, which can change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention.
10 Preset Sound Patterns are now included in Brainwave Tuner Lite:
- Headache Therapy: Helps alleviating headaches with a mixture of steady low theta (5Hz) and mid-alpha (10Hz) waves.
- Meditation: Concentrating on this tone helps quickly attaining a meditative state of mind.
- Schumann Resonance: Helps meditating with a steady 7.83Hz alpha tone. This is also the resonance of the Earth's magnetic field, making it a very natural meditative frequency.
- Sleep Induction: Gently slows the brain frequency down to a 3Hz delta wave, which usually occurs in a deep sleep thus to gradually induce one's sleepiness.
- Relaxation: Helps to relax with a basic sweep from a regular beta wave (15Hz) down to a low alpha wave (7Hz), in order to save you from certain intense strain.
- Self-hypnosis: Helps getting into a self-hypnotic state. The user should listen to the repeating sound and concentrate on it.
- Edge of Consciousness: Discover the true meaning of life and consciousness with this track taking you to the very edge of the conscious mind.
- Earth Peace Night: This is an Earth Meditation track that helps relax and mediate.
- Attention Increase: Helps focusing by bringing the brain to a high beta frequency. The frequency is lowered briefly once every 15 seconds to keep the brain more receptive.
- Intelligent Increase: This 10Hz alpha tone helps increase the blood flow in the brain, promote dendrite and synapse growth, increase IQ points and cognitive abilities.
kw: Brainwave tuner entrainment binaural beats therapy for headache quality of sleep meditation relaxation android application health fitness
Natalie - 2011-08-15
i use this to help me fall asleep, but i do wish the loops were a bit smoother. however, it's really not bad once you get used to it. sometimes the way the loops fade in and out is even nice! however, i would really, really love this to support app2sd. i'd probably buy the full version if it did.
Angier - 2011-09-14
Would be MUCH better without the fading loops, they're extremely irritating. Otherwise great apparently (seriously fix the loops).
Ricki - 2011-08-03
I love it. It works very well(: Thank you
Jennifer - 2011-07-27
instead of relaxing and falling asleep, im basically hiding under my covers because it sounds like a ufo is outside my window. sooo creeped out. omg.
eari1972 - 2011-08-14
Ive try it last semester for a final exam an use it two hours before the test and I got a 98%.
Kristen - 2011-09-14
Love this app. With 'Sleep as an Droid' I can see the results. Problem: the sounds won't stay on in the background for very long. Please fix!
jsmomandbswife - 2011-10-05
Is great and most times i feel annoyed by the sound. This one works
amber - 2011-08-11
I've tried many and this is my favorite. However often the sounds don't turn off when I exit the program and I have to turn my phone off to stop them.
zakzor - 2011-09-18
How can I relax with all these constant annoying fades and loops. Going bye bye.
Jim with a Y - 2011-08-25
Great application helps me fall asleep
Filed Under: Health