Breast Feeding Tabulator: Free
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (238) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Use this app as a tool to help you keep track of breast/bottle feedings. You're a new parent and you're tired and learning so much that every tool you use helps!
- Keep track of your baby's breast/bottle feeding times with notes such as medications given
- When feeding with a bottle, you can record the amount your baby has had
- Know at a glance when last fed!
- Have feeding "groups" for intermittent feeding or multiple sides.
- Tap the Android Breast Feeding Tabulator App icon in the main window to take a picture with the camera and have a thumbnail picture of your baby there!
- Some useful statistics can be seen in the Stats Page
- Share this app with friends if you've found it helpful :-)
- Set reminder for future feedings (can be turned off in Settings)
Full featured, FREE, ad supported version
Internet needed to display ads
Camera to take picture for thumbnail
SD Card access to backup data
vegancatlady - 2011-09-16
Wish you could track diaper changes, also, a hassle when you forget to record feeding bc it keeps timer going.
Rebecca - 2011-06-16
This is a really great app for recording feedings. Only downside is average times are for each breast only; I would like the average group times.
Jan - 2011-06-24
I often set 'right' or 'left' and use another app on my phone while baby is feeding, and when I return to this app, the opposite side is highlighted.
MK - 2011-08-07
Thank goodness I can use this in the middle of the night. Otherwise I wouldn't remember any timings!
Nicole - 2011-05-20
If I don't save feeding immediately after stopping timer the timer can keep going. Also you can't go back and edit a feeding.
Kendra - 2011-09-15
I wanted something to track breastfeeding because my little one eats in about 4 to 5 minutes. I wish it projected possible average schedules...
Mandy - LSFC - 2011-08-21
This is so helpful to keep track of feedings, medications, diapers! Thank you for developing this tool ;)
S - 2011-08-21
I love this app! Its so ez/convenient. I know how long he ate and on which side last. You can also track bottle feeds and edit entries. Keeps history
Alexis - 2011-07-08
Very easy to use and great for remembering those middle of the night feedings. Just wish with bottle feedings u could put half ounces in.
Laura - 2011-08-28
Works well, user friendly. Would be great if there was a stat to calculate avg time between feedings/groups.
Filed Under: Health