Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (109 ) Cost: $4.99 Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Glucool Diabetes is a powerful diabetes management app, helping you to obtain better control of your diabetes by tracking key data that you can view in a journal or on graphs, send to your doctor, use to compute statistics, and much more.
Key features include:
* A beautiful, intuitive user interface, making it a breeze to enter all your key data on a day-to-day basis.
* A complete data tracker, for monitoring a wealth of data: blood glucose (BG), blood pressure (BP), insulin & medication doses, weight & BMI, carbs intake, exercise and HbA1c.
* Enter multiple data at once: add BG, insulin, carbs, and notes all in one go, or even directly from the insulin dose calculator.
* Create and send e-mail reports to e.g. your doctor (including graphs).
* Advanced graphing options: highlight e.g. your post-lunch values and your daily average, to get a clearer picture of your problem zones; view your BG and BP distribution on pie charts; display BMI ranges on your weight graph; and much more...
* Define custom ranges, to easily spot out-of-range readings.
* Compute meaningful statistics of your BG values.
* An insulin dose calculator.
* An alarm system, for setting up alarms e.g. 2 hours after a meal.
* Supports mg/dL and mmol/L units.
* Supports lbs and kg; inches and cm.
* Highly customizable: define e.g. custom insulin & medication types, exercise types; hide away the data that you do not need to keep track of.
* Backup and restore.
Charles - 2011-06-03
Great! The best app I've found so far. I do wish the reports were more flexible and could be exported in csv format. Otherwise terrific!
Joshua - 2011-03-17
Great app would be perfect if it reminded you to test for keytones at 14 or above I would then give it 5 stars
James - 2011-07-03
Unable to edit if you input data in error, which in turn screws your stats up. Get ONTRACK, its free and it does all what glucool does plus editing...
Lani - 2011-02-07
Great App.Lifesaver since leaving iPhone. Great in combo w/ MyFitnessPal app. Fast & great customer service (responded within 10 of sending email) :)
Me - 2011-06-26
I downloaded the lite version along with some others to try them out and this is the best app for tracking glucose records and meds that I've found!
D - 2011-06-07
Good app for phone and daily use, however to transfer info for your Doc, its too unorganized, BG and doses on different sheets, difficu 2 see patterns
Thomas A. - 2010-11-19
1 glitch..BG stats & graphs show recording mg/dl OR mmol. I use mg/dl.problem is the stat reports are bass ackwards..mmol & mg/dl outputs are reversed
Ryan - 2011-01-27
Excellent app!! Does the best of all the diabetes logs, but can do so much more. Worth every penney or pence. :)
Jody - 2011-05-22
bchadwell - 2011-01-25
Filed Under: Health