Add to favorites
Rating: 3.6 (104) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
RecordBeater detects your running rhythm and plays music with a beat matching your steps. Experience the feeling of running "in the zone" - when the beats from the music is matching your cadence!
This is a FREE 30 DAYS UNLIMITED TRIAL.
Highlighted by Runners World NL. Listed in the Top 3 of smart Android apps by Danish mobile provider, Telenor.
* Automatically synchronize your music to your running steps.
* Pace yourself with faster music.
* Interval training and speed play with fast music.
* Race against your own records! (ghost run)
* Running programs for 5K, 10K and 1/2 marathon training.
* Real time GPS Sports tracker.
* Voice feedback.
* Support for Zephyr Bluetooth Heart rate monitor (HxM).
* Check your pace, distance and duration in clear text during workouts.
* Free sample music package from Sportunes.
* Works without GPS for indoor workout (treadmill, indoor cycling).
* History with music play list.
* Review your tracks on Google Maps colour highlighted according to your pace.
* Share your workout through email, Twitter and Facebook.
* Upload to MapYourMoves.com and loeberute.dk
* Auto detection of your cadence.
* Auto beat-per-minute detection of your music.
* Auto pause.
* Auto start music when your cadence is detected.
* Cool alternative to running with a Metronom app (fixed cadence can be specified in Settings).
* Your virtual personal trainer.
* Perfect coach for every runner.
With RecordBeater Pro you are getting your own running virtual coach with running programs for getting you started running or running faster and/or longer. All features of the running programs are integrated with the unique music control of RecordBeater.
* Run 5K faster.
* Run 10K faster.
* From 0K to 5K. (Aka "C25K" or "Couch to 5K")
* From 10K to 1/2 marathon.
PLEASE REPORT CRITICISM AND PROBLEMS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
* I have tried several running apps and this is by far the best (Scott)
* This is an amazing piece of software. (Dutch Gecko)
* I paid for CardioTrainer, i paid for Runkeeper. One run with RecordBeater made me realize i wasted my money. (...) (RecordBeater) is so many levels above what's out there now (WhoHasTheRuns)
* Makes pacing yourself easy. Never realised the effect high paced music has on my ability to push myself. (Rikke Salbøl)
* The music features made me switch from Endomondo.
* Like Upbeat Workouts and Synchstep for iPhone.
Alternative key words: record beater, recordbeat, record beat.
CHIGUETE - 2011-09-17
It help me keep track of my workout progress.
Josh - 2011-06-14
Jennifer - 2011-03-27
Would've been a nice app to supplement training with bpm matching music,but nowhere said this was a trial only so wasted my time getting music ready.
Paul - 2011-04-03
Matt - 2011-04-26
Sarah - 2011-03-03
I love this app! If u struggle with fighting with her mind when u run the beat helps! HTC evo
Kevin - 2011-01-18
Uninstalled, not free, just a 1 hour trial. Worked while it lasted. Wish they would say that upfront. I wouldn't have spent 3 hours fixing my music.
Michaella - 2011-01-06
Jeff - 2010-09-23
Great app for running and logging your route. I also use for mtn biking and motorcycles.
Filed Under: Health