Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (33,900) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Join the more than 12 million people who are using RunKeeper to turn their phone into a personal trainer in their pocket! Track your running, walking, cycling, hiking, biking and more using the GPS in your Android phone.
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including Fitbit, Withings, Zeo, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
bigbrovar - 2011-10-03
This app is bad, awful. I can't even get sharing to twitter to work. Even when its enabled on their site. Still fails
Gert - 2011-10-05
Nice app. What I would like: - auto pause and auto-resume when the GPS position does not change - a usefull lockscreen - audio integration?
Kahil - 2011-09-11
How about a lock screen interface that gives the readout and has media player controls. Lets us choose default media player to control.
Albert - 2011-10-06
1. 精确度是我喜欢的。 2. 为什么不像以前那样可以显示分段配速？ 3. 为什么不加入Google Earth显示？就像Endomondo、miCoach那样，不仅有Earth，还可以锁屏。
Charlie - 2011-09-29
It use to work with my droid, now it says no gps or tells me I ran 45 miles when I did three. Worst update ever
Dave - 2011-09-19
Love this app, but last update eliminated gps. Unusable.
Jason - 2011-09-14
Why do you need my contact data? I love the app, but I'm uninstalling it. When will these marketing idiots learn?
Simon - 2011-09-26
Awesome app. Tracks really well and shows your progression via the website. Link to Facebook too and post your runs for others to see!
Alvin - 2011-09-21
more recent updates broke the GPS. won't connect at all now. was mostly fine before. using Samsung Charge
Khushi - 2011-09-19
This app is not bad but its not the best. I found cardio workout app much better than this and that has a widget too.
Filed Under: Health