runtastic GPS Coach
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (46,648) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Take your fitness to a new level with runtastic!
runtastic uses GPS to map your fitness activities - running, biking, walking - and track your progress (distance, speed, calories, and more). Be part of a global fitness community that is both fun and motivational.
* Map your workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor your progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.)
* runtastic Earth View: Watch your workouts in 3D, including mountains, monuments and buildings (free Google Earth App required) - limited in the LITE Version
* Personal workout diary and metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous sessions (Google maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with altitude, pace, speed and heart rate information
* Performance analysis with lap times
* Enjoy your workouts with the integrated music player
* Set goals for time and distance
* Accurate calculation of elevation gain and loss
* Colored traces: Different colors on the map indicate changes in speed
* Integrate your runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Monthly and overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration and calories
* Share your activities on Google , Facebook and Twitter
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning and weight lifting workouts
* LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
You can save all your workouts at www.runtastic.com.
Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends.
Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics. Share all your workouts easily with the Facebook and Twitter connect.
Download the free runtastic app now!
Make sports and fitness even more fun with the brand new runtastic PRO with a lot of new features and benefits!
ebola - 1969-12-31
I love it, and have no problem in Hungary with Galaxy S + MIUI, GPS working, have no problem, but please upgrade the GUI to high resolution, as lot of people like Runtastic just cause the nice and clear GUI, what is realy there is, but need a hight res. ones (in some month we have 1280x720 res. on mobiles, and would be really nice, if the market leader applications could show themselfs with really crystal clear, and nice interface). Anyway thanky for the app, and the mail support what I got about paid app.
Donald - 1969-12-31
I've tried Runtastic in its many versions on both the blackberry and android phones, and to be honest it's much more trouble than it's worth. It never really works perfect, if at all, and you will spend more time screwing with your phone than exercising. If the GPS starts at all, it will lose you and report grossly inaccurate distances. I just ran a known route of over 4 miles and Runtastic said I ran 1.17 miles. It didn't record my route, or even what it thought was my route. Uninstalling this junk AGAIN.
TSgt Randolph - 1969-12-31
I loved this app until it stopped working. So frustrating to finish a run only to find out the GPS and time didn't run properly
Matty - 1969-12-31
Works well. But please, fix the map so it starts out zoomed in on the route...doesn't do any good to have it zoomed out showing the whole globe..
Wayne - 1969-12-31
New year is here, time to start training again, looks very promising, better than others I've looked at.I have same complaint Zoom out on map,
Andre R - 1969-12-31
Very buggy. Developer acknowledged many critical problems, but still no fixes for 5 months, only lame excuses. Junk. Adidas miCoach is much better.
James - 1969-12-31
I actually like my Pace Keeper app more... with real-time feedback to *keep* a desired pace rather than just find out later what your pace was...
Amanda - 1969-12-31
Worked okay when it wasn't pausing or shutting down in the background. Need something that coexists with my media player.
Nicholas - 1969-12-31
Stopped monitoring in the middle of a run once before the last update and twice since. Last time the GPS stopped after 100 yards. Sucked. Unistalling
sal - 1969-12-31
If it had a calorie burned integrated into the app it would be a 5. I would prefer cardiotrainer except that its too bulky. The map zoom gets annoying
Filed Under: Health