Calorie Counter & Diet Tracker
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.1 (3,440) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Calorie Count's app is a free dieting tool that allows Android users to search and log nutritional data for over 250,000 foods, popular exercises and healthy recipes, as well as track their weight loss, all while on the go. The Calorie Count app serves as an extension to CalorieCount.com, an award-winning free online dieting service with almost 3 million members.
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
Dusty - 2011-10-09
Get FC issues & not as functional as the website. I like the voice search & barcode scanner. A share option would be nice. Definitely needs some work.
Joel Martinez - 2011-10-07
So much faster to log foods this way.
Toya - 2011-10-08
Victor - 2011-10-04
I cannot log in with my account. Or create a new one that works.
James the Greatest - 2011-10-07
avid user of Calorie Count on PC, so was excited to see an app. hwvr, app constantly shuts down & freezes, and food search feature very faulty.
Heath - 2011-10-04
Had it on my iPhone and glad to see the voice logging feature works on Droid!
Love it. Web version works better then phone app.
gksmithlcw - 2011-10-05
My only complaint with the app is that food search doesn't work nearly as well as the Web site's.
Harms - 2011-10-06
Katie - 2011-09-22
This is a good app, its basis is excellent for watching weight an exercise but their food search does not bring up brand names and food chain names
Filed Under: Health & Fitness