Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (46,611) Cost: $4.99 Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Endomondo is the highest rated app of its kind on Android and ideal for running, cycling, walking and any other distance-based activity.
Join 13 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
This is the PRO version of the popular Endomondo Sports Tracker!
Please see What's New on Google Play for latest changes.
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text on our website which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate (works with Polar Wearlink® transmitter with Bluetooth® and Zephyr heart rate monitor, more info at store.endomondo.com)
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Post workouts to Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
* Integrate with bike speed & cadence and heart rate monitor sensors using ANT
* Integrate with SonyEricsson's SmartWatch as a SmartExtra
* Access all your online settings: Profile, sharing, privacy, workout, audio & accessories
* See how much you need to drink during and after your workout to stay hydrated and perform at your best
If you sign up, all data is sent automatically to your personal training diary and the social fitness network at www.endomondo.com. This is the place to analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow others live and communicate with active people throughout the world, no matter what GPS phone or tracking device they are using.
Time to free your endorphins!
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Daniel - 2011-09-26
It would be a great app if you sort the gps signal dropping ASAP! SE X10 mini pro. Latest update (today) still drops gps signal...
Sally - 2011-09-30
Since the last update the GPS drops off around the 1 mile mark on my nexus 1. This app used to work like a dream.
Chris - 2011-09-29
Great App, 5 Stars when H.R.M. is used to calculate caloric burn. Would love to be able to zoom in and out of map while using the map.
Matti - 2011-09-29
keeps losing the history. problem occurred only after latest update. using desire HD
Erik - 2011-09-28
Works very well, I even purchased the full version due to how well it works. Even compared to my bike meter its accurate.
Alan - 2011-09-29
Excellent app. Very reliable and simple to use with nice interface. Would ideally like a calendar view for workouts within the app.
Beam - 2011-09-26
Oniony - 2011-09-28
Much better than free version. Problem with app in background now fixed. Awesome.
M@verick - 2011-09-22
I think that is new version slower then last on my HTC Desire I would like to see heart rate zone alarm in this application.
Jennifer - 2011-09-24
Has an issue with Pausing and Resume if Automatic Pause if Stopped is checked. Very annoying while exercising.
Filed Under: Health & Fitness