Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (118) Cost: $12.99 Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Features such as calorie counting (in each phase), reformatted interface, vegetarian meal options, first and only app to have hCG Cloud syncing between devices/online, meal planning in Phase 3, 4 and life. The ability to do multiple rounds and print your shopping list.
The hCG app's purpose is to easily allow you to keep track of every step of your protocol.
Check out our website for screenshots and a video demonstration at www.hcgapp.com
hCG app features:
- Daily tracking on Home Screen
- hCG reminders set for sublingual, injection or drops (up to 5 times a day as set in preferences)
- Notes with checkboxes to quickly find where and why you lost or gained weight.
- Real–time start and end date tracking. Includes manual override on days
- Ability to store photos in all stages
- Tag and email photos from each stage
- Progressive weight loss graph, editable
- Progressive measurements graph, editable
- Easy to follow reminders about each stage of the protocol
Notification Reminders even when phone in sleep mode
- Dr. Simeon's Pounds and Inches as a reference guide & AUDIO BOOK.
- Ability to create custom meals every day from allowed foods.
- Menu Page; that list your daily proteins and fruits along with an hCG reminder box.
- Ability to plan each weeks meals ahead of time
- Automatic shopping list created from what meals you have planned organized by week
- A current and extensive food database created by people who have been on the protocol.
- includes vegetarian food allowances.
- Password Protection
The hCG App will not only save you time but allows you to stay abreast with your status each day you are doing the protocol. It serves as a support mechanism.
The creators of this app believe highly in the protocol and established hCG app in order to help others reach their weight loss goals.
Meghan.Maloy - 2011-09-23
It's a helpful ap... forecloses on my Samsung vibrant too often for what I paid for this ap. Like everyone said it's a little pricey but I'll use it.
Noelia - 2011-09-17
Very helpful but too expensive.
sprtflldchc - 2011-09-14
Very thorough, covers everything & makes the diet easy. Slight learning curve, but the extra functionality is worth it. A bit overpriced, minus 1 star
Ashley - 2011-08-22
It said it downloaded on my phone, but it never actually did. I saw similar complaints on the reviews. Check to make sure it downloaded!!
John - 2011-09-24
great guide to tracking foods and whats allowed on the diet.
Brad - 2011-10-05
4SHEEZY!! - 2011-10-02
Expensive but works. Being fat is always expensive. Lost 60 lbs so far! Woot!
kenyatta - 2011-08-23
Love this app
LaRonda - 2011-08-05
OK but not great. Unable to view past weight and menus. Also has some glitches, some buttons don't always work. Not sure it worth the price.
Nick - 2011-08-11
I love this app! If your doing the hCG diet its a must have! It has so much to it to help you out. Thanks to the developer's. Droid X
Filed Under: Health & Fitness