Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (126) Cost: $3.99 Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
JogTracker Pro unlocks additional features in JogTracker free edition.
JogTracker is a simple and fun to use fitness tracker for your Android phone. Whether you run, walk, bike or any other outdoor activity, you will love JogTracker!
Try before you buy! Download the free version and take advantage of these features:
- Display distance in miles or kilometers
- Calculates calories burned
- Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter directly from the app
- Voice prompts at time intervals so you know how far you've gone without having to look at the screen
- Uses GPS and Google Maps to help you find your way
- View your jog history on the web
- Integrates with SmartHRM heart rate monitors
Upgrade to Pro to add these additional features:
- Real time speed/pace charts
- Voice prompts at distance intervals
- Altitude (elevation) chart
- No advertisements
- Auto pause/resume
- Prevent screen from dimming during workouts
- All future Pro features
**Free bonus app - JogTracker Pro also unlocks the full version of Sudokube! Just download Sudokube Demo after you buy JogTracker Pro to take advantage of this bonus offer.
1. Must install JogTracker Free version 2.1.0 or higher.
2. Must keep both JogTracker Pro and Free versions installed.
3. Use JogTracker Free icon to launch.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Shara - 2011-10-05
Time is right. Had a great gps signal the whole time and the mileage was totally off.
Reeper - 2011-08-27
Like this app!
Paul - 2011-09-05
Mike - 2011-07-01
This is a great little tracking app. Tracks whatever exercise I want and the mapping and charts are clean and easy. Perfect feature set for me.
Mike - 2011-06-29
Since upgrading, my keyboard loses functionality after every run, forcing me to restart my phone every time.
Robert - 2011-07-11
Awesome app, upgraded to full version and graphs and improved speed accuracy are great, my fav app
Nolan - 2011-07-13
Charts are completely inaccurate. Pace fluctuates wildly and altitude says anything from below sealevel to +200 ft when running on lvl ground at +20ft
Katarina - 2011-06-07
Love Jog Tracker, however have some "problems". I can't upload jog via phone, but need to type it on web + am missing a button to invite friends.
Lance - 2011-05-14
stu - 2011-04-11
I have been using this for a week. I am a first time jogger at age of 35. It is highly accurate, easy to use and the medals rewards is a nice feature.
Filed Under: Health & Fitness