Add to favorites
Rating: 3.6 (802) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
The KP app gives Kaiser Permanente health plan members the tools to access their medical records, make appointments, refill prescriptions, view most lab test results, send nonurgent messages to their doctors, and more.
In addition, members and nonmembers alike can find any Kaiser Permanente medical facility easily using the power of the iPhone’s global mapping features.
If you belong to a Kaiser Permanente health plan and already have your user ID and password, use this app to sign on to secure features for members, including:
• My medical record: See your health history at your fingertips, including your allergies and immunizations, details about prescriptions and any ongoing health conditions, and most lab test results.
• Pharmacy center: Refill prescriptions for yourself or another member and check the status of a prescription order. See a list of all your medications.
• Appointment center: Schedule, view, and cancel appointments with your doctor’s office. See information about past visits.
• My message center: Email your doctor or another department with nonurgent questions, privately and securely.
• The location finder can pinpoint Kaiser Permanente medical facilities near you or in the city or ZIP code you choose. Narrow your search to include only those facilities offering the services you need, and get directions and phone numbers on the spot.
If you’re not a Kaiser Permanente member, and you live in one of our service areas, visit kp.org and discover the many advantages available to you: flexible and affordable health plans, electronic medical records, the convenience of an integrated network, and industry-leading online tools that let you take control of your health.
Asus - 1969-12-31
Though it was slow and automatically time out when you take too long to write a message to your doctor. Was using earlier today to communicate with my doctor and by the time I finished the message it says time expired. I had to re-write the message all over again. Then this update today won't even let me log in, instead the app crashes followed by message foreclosed. Please fix this issues. Samsung Galaxy SII
damon - 1969-12-31
I can't even get into the stupid app, it tells me the ID and password are wrong but they work on the regular site, lot of work need to be done to this app. Galaxy nexus
Sascha - 1969-12-31
New update 1.0.2 constantly crashes on Samsung Galaxy S 4G. Please fix.
christian - 1969-12-31
Force closed. Didn't even use it
Van - 1969-12-31
Force closes instantly. Lg G2x
Ray - 1969-12-31
At first the app ran fine but now it force closes as soon a the app is open... Very bad
Brandon - 1969-12-31
The app crashes when I open it and I get a force close or report prompt. So, I can't use it at all on my Atrix 4G.
Eric - 1969-12-31
Works well on my HTC Evo4G. Very good start. Please keep fixes & improvements coming to mature it into a truly elelgant app.
Simeon - 1969-12-31
Can't comment much on the app since it crashes on launch. Evo 4G.
Mindie - 1969-12-31
Not forcing close anymore since the update today but still can't close the app. Have to hit home then kill it elsewhere to turn it off
Filed Under: Health & Fitness