Add to favorites
Rating: 4.7 (12,028 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Chosen by millions, Lose It! provides a seamless, supportive weight loss program.
Download Lose It! today for a personalized and connected experience.
You've seen Lose It! on the Today Show, CNN, Forbes.com, The Wall Street Journal,
The Washington Post, and The New York Times.
We take a proven, effective approach to weight loss (calorie tracking and peer
support) and make it easy to follow with our simple, user-friendly tools.
Join the millions of others who have downloaded Lose It! and give it a try.
Lose It! is simple, fun to use, and includes great features:
- Simple, attractive, streamlined interface
- Comprehensive database of foods and activities
- Quickly add new foods or exercises to the database
- Setup recipes for more complicated foods
- Quickly add to your log with previous meals, my foods, and other shortcuts
- Track nutrients such as protein, fat, carbohydrates, and more
- Log packaged foods quickly with our popular barcode scanner
- Works with or without a network connection
- No advertisements!
Set up a free LoseIt.com account to gain access to additional features and
capabilities that no other weight loss application has:
- Log your food and exercise on LoseIt.com
- Automatically keep a back-up of your data
- Connect with friends for extra support and motivation
- Earn badges to recognize your success
- Share custom foods, exercises, and recipes with friends
- Share your progress on Facebook or Twitter
- Keep your data private or share with friends - you are in control
- Generate reports on your activity and progress
Lose It! is the most popular, complete, and streamlined weight loss app for Android
devices. We hope you’ll join us and start “losing it” today!
Evan - 2011-10-21
This program is rich in features that make it easy to log your food intake and exercise. It's flexible, customizable, and intuitive. I used another program on the Palm TX, and couldn't find one on the Android market to equal it, until now. This program surpasses the one I used to love.
Sheri - 2011-10-14
My neurologist told me about this app. Just wish had more measurements for all food entries. Super cool. Goal 83 lbs lighter in Oct 31
Dave - 2011-10-15
Searching for foods works but the lower half of the search results is not visible.
Wendy - 2011-10-16
Great application!!! It count calories in and out and let me figure out the nutrients, sodium, fat intake. Makes it Easy to stay motivated.
Rich - 2011-10-20
now I find it almost useless ever since everything was switched from pieces or cups to ounces. I have no idea how many ounces 2 slices of bread are.
Danielle - 2011-10-14
It's a great app! I love that it can be synced to their website. It allows for much more flexibility. Easy to use! I have recommended to friends.
Rachael - 2011-10-14
This app was actually recommended to me by my doctor when i asked her to help me lose weight and it's been wonderful!
paulie - 2011-10-15
Love this app...you can posr daily excerise and food to calculate calories in calories out
THuyten - 2011-10-14
I like the bar code scanner.
JT - 2011-10-19
This keeps you in check, makes me want the fitbit to go with the app
Filed Under: Health & Fitness