Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (15,112) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Period & fertility taken seriously:
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leilani - 2011-10-18
When i first tried to download this it crashed everytime. After deleting some other apps i had no more problems. And this app is Amazing!!!! LOVE IT!!
Lino-50 - 2011-10-16
CHARA - 2011-10-17
Love this app tells me when its about to be that time of the month its only a day off.
Frank - 2011-10-15
Basically it tracks everything.they are always updating the program. We are trying to concieve and out is so detailed. Love!!!!!
phgoh - 2011-10-15
The best. I tried all others alrdy. BTW, whats am and pm for the intercourse thing. And obscured mucuse.LOL
stephanie - 2011-10-16
I love it! Lets me know when I'm going to get my period, makes life a lot easier.
Katherine - 2011-10-16
Not as good as fertility friend but they come up with same results so good to compare data. It is worth downloading
Lynsey - 2011-10-19
Great app but not able to back up data since last update.
Camel or Ash - 2011-10-13
Angi Long - 2011-10-18
I've tried several similar apps. I'm switching to another, but this is in the top 3 or so, IMO. I like the chart. Tracks symptoms, moods, notes, etc.
Filed Under: Health & Fitness