Add to favorites
Rating: 2.5 (13) Cost: Free Downloads: 5,000 - 10,000
Become Healthier by Following the Paleo Diet.
Here's what you'll discover in "Nourish Your Inner Caveman: Natural Health Secrets From Your Prehistoric Ancestors" E-Book:
* How to understand the hidden dangers of the modern diet...
* 3 little known, yet simple ways to avoid common health problems like lactose intolerance and food allergies by following the Paleo diet...
* Secrets from experts that few people ever know about..
* 3 proven steps to understanding how to eat like a caveman by eating fresh fruits, vegetables and lean meats...
* 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to planning your meals to follow the Paleo diet...
* WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it comes to following the Paleo diet...
* You'll discover in just a few short minutes recipes for your inner caveman...
* 6 time tested and proven strategies to techniques to guarantee your success...
* When to seek professional help when it comes to following the Paleo diet...
* 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for avoiding certain foods that harm our bodies more than help our bodies...
* A pennies on the dollar approach to following the Paleo diet...
* How often to incorporate the Paleo diet into your eating lifestyle...
* How to kick start your journey on the Paleo diet...
* The once famous but forgotten secret that instantly allows you to have success with the Paleo diet...
and much more...
The Paleo diet is all about improving the quality of your modern diet. It is based on the theory that today’s genes are actually the result of life conditions that were formed more than a million years ago in our evolution -- the era of the caveman.
The Paleo diet is based around what the cavemen typically ate: fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats. This means staying away from processed foods. In a nutshell, the Paleo diet teaches you that if it comes in a box, don’t eat it. However, there are many foods that the Paleo diet is based around. A key to the Paleo diet is eating lean cuts of meat. You can also eat some kinds of organ meats like liver and tongues. Although the cavemen did not indulge themselves in a diet of dairy products, they did eat eggs. However, you should limit yourself to six eggs a week. Nuts can also be enjoyed while following the Paleo diet. They are great sources of monounsaturated fats which are the “good” kinds of fats. Nuts help to lower cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart disease and are also credited with reducing the risk of some cancers like breast cancer. However, if you are following the Paleo diet in order to loose weight, you should limit the amount of nuts that you eat. Nuts also contain calories. But as you stay on this diet, your metabolism will increase, which means that you can eat more nuts later on.
Although the Paleo diet limits many typical food choices, there are plenty of benefits to following this diet. The Paleo diet is mainly made up of high-protein meals. Research shows that if the average person eats a high-protein diet for six months, they could loose between ten to fifteen pounds. That’s without increasing physical activity. You could loose even more weight if you increased your physical activity, making the Paleo diet a great choice for anyone who wants to loose weight or who just wants to become overall healthier.
tags; the paleo diet
what is the paleo diet
paleo diet recipes
paleo diet book
paleo diet menu
paleo diet food list
paleo diet meal plan
paleo diet breakfast
paleo diet plan
paleo diet foods
paleo diet weight loss
paleo diet vegetables
start paleo diet
recipes for paleo diet
paleo diet video
paleo diet youtube
paleo diet food
paleo diet meal
paleo diet recipies
paleo diet books
Filed Under: Health & Fitness