Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (18,783) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods is now on Android!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
* To predict your ovulation, Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of your next period. However, each woman's ovulation and menstruation cycle can vary depending on her genetics, health, and age. Therefore, Period Tracker® should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Jamie - 2011-10-14
The fake one was 1577299987373 times better. it was PERFECT, had a widget, and I had no problems. this one's uglier too :/ It works though.
Shunda - 2011-10-14
My days are dead on! Great app.
Amber - 2011-10-11
People they didn't bring it back, it was an imposter! Lol anyways, I love this application.. its very cute, can't wait to see what the updates have!
Megan - 2011-10-12
Plz bring back the FAKE PT app!! This one sucks && I cnt back up my info!!
Yasmel - 2011-10-12
I'll keep using Pink Pad until the makers of this one give me a way to retrieve my info from the fake app back up.
Nic - 2011-10-12
Have to say the 'fake' one did seem better (and now I know why I couldn't find it after a factory reset). This one desperately needs a widget though..
Onikka - 2011-10-15
The fake PT was much better...this app needs a widget and a way to backup your info. Add those features and this app would be great.
Yeri - 2011-10-14
Had this app on iPhone loved it.now usin Android.tryin 2 add my last 3 cycles but keeps showing red days for the whole month :( bsides that easy 2 use
Morgan - 2011-10-13
I loved this app it is free and has big words I could read and everything
Johanna - 2011-10-14
Would give 5 stars but missing BC tracker option. Please add a feature for those who take BC and can keep track of it. Thanks. Works well on the EVO
Filed Under: Health & Fitness