Pink Pad Free (Period Tracker)
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (4,795) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Pink Pad is a health and lifestyle tracker with integrated community to connect women around the world. Designed with a calendar-style UI, Pink Pad is simple and extremely intuitive to navigate. Pink Pad helps track health related issues such as weight, menstrual cycle, emotional/physical well-being while connecting to a global community of women for support and information exchange.
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Design & Widget
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Beautiful home screen widget with countdowns until your next period and fertile days
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predictive period, ovulation, and fertile days to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations.
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress.
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".
Teresa - 2011-08-26
I love this app, love the colors and how organized it is. The ONLY thing I wish it had was a backup, just in case I got a new phone. Evo 3D
jenna - 2011-08-19
This is great and the forums are fantastic, I think there should be a bi/lesbian section in the forums though for coming out support and such.
Aph - 2011-09-16
Won't track fertility unless you upgrade to full version. It's pretty but worthless beyond tracking the days of your period.
Veronica - 2011-09-30
It would give me incorrect dates and just confuse me.
KiAsia - 2011-09-08
Amazing :) way better than My Days. I just want more emotions & graphs without having to buy Pro, lol (:
Tara - 2011-09-11
I luvd this app b4 you changed it. It was simple & cute with just the right amount of info. Should have kept it the same & made this the paid version
Emily - 2011-10-11
gillian - 2011-09-01
Teresa - 2011-08-27
Love the design and UI. Cute notifications. I use it only to track period & weight, and to be extra careful about contraception during fertile days.
Natalie - 2011-10-10
Have it on my nook as well. However, it is a space hog and NEEDS TO BE MOVEABLE TO SD CARD!
Filed Under: Health & Fitness