Pink Pad Pro (Period Tracker)
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (1,694) Cost: $1.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Pink Pad is a health and lifestyle tracker with integrated community to connect women around the world. Designed with a calendar-style UI, Pink Pad is simple and extremely intuitive to navigate. Pink Pad helps track health related issues such as weight, menstrual cycle, emotional/physical well-being while connecting to a global community of women for support and information exchange.
PINK PAD FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Global Community of Women
- Period, Ovulation & Health Tracking
- Fertility Tracking / Pregnancy Planning
- Custom Discreet Notifications
- Stunning Themes, Widgets and Graphics
- Easy-to-Use, Intuitive Notebook / Day Planner Design
- Backup and Restore your data to keep it safe
SOCIAL & COMMUNITY
- Connect, support and exchange health and lifestyle related ideas with women around the world.
- Join the LARGEST TRYING TO CONCEIVE MOBILE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!
- Post and reply to messages about Fashion, Beauty, Health, Pregnancy, and more.
- Notebook Planner design with audio
- Seven themes/skins: Polka Dot, Animal Print, Sakura, Summer, Winter, Fall, and Spring
- BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS for each theme
PERIOD & HEALTH TRACKING
- Predicts period to help plan day-to-day activities and vacations
- Notes section to keep a health journal
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, temperature and other menstrual related progress
- Charts to see visual progress
- Customizable symptoms so you can track what is most pertinent to you
- Predicts fertile and ovulation day
- Cervical observations and symptoms tracking
- Chart basal body temperature to determine ovulation day
- Smart luteal phase averaging based on ovulation kit results
- Be prepared for when Aunt Flow or your Fertile Days are approaching by setting up a custom, discreet reminder, "Aunt Flo coming to town".
kibbe - 2011-08-24
A little buggy. Well laid out. Think the symptom icon should be more different than the intimate one. Thought there'd be more skins with Pro.
Nicole - 2011-10-12
I have been reading comments about a " new & improved " pink pad, but mine hasn't changed a bit. No private messaging or anything? ..
Lacey - 2011-09-06
I love this app. It not only help keeps track of my period but everything else my body has going on. I love it!
Jennifer - 2011-09-07
I love this app...I think it would be helpful to have a pill/birth control reminder. It is definitely a must have.
Jennifer - 2011-09-27
I love it! However I'm a genius, ahem, so I wld like to tell the creators, I want a section as to whether birth control is present, track that too!
lyndsey - 2011-09-11
When you switch phones, you restart, it doesn't keep track. Really upsetting. Fix that and 5 stars.
tracy - 2011-09-28
It says when you add that your pregnant it will stop showing your estimated periods and start the count down to your due date but it doesn't.
Boo, Lily - 2011-08-31
Awesome app. Wouldnt be without it! A must for any woman. Only downside is entering password the screen doesnt rotate to allow for qwerty use.
Jodi - 2011-09-05
Great app, easy to use. Pro is a must they deserve the support.
Samantha - 2011-08-13
Charting is hard to read. I prefer the charts on fertility friend to pink pad but I love pp though other than that one drawback.
Filed Under: Health & Fitness