Add to favorites
Rating: 3.9 (36) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
***** “All the information I need to manage my diabetes.” (Dan from IL)
***** “Maintains diabetic-related diary info and some useful education.” (Carla from MA)
A powerful and intuitive app to help you track and analyze your blood glucose, exercise, insulin, weight, and nutrition.
Features in this version include:
• Interactive, multimedia, diabetes education from nationally-recognized speakers
• Locations of over 60,000 pharmacies and 800,000 clinicians
• Report data analyzed by time of day or trend and can include notes for individual diary entries
• Ability to share reports via e-mail or fax with your physician
• Exercise timer for honest minute counts and start-times
• BMI calculator
This application is for:
• People living with diabetes, “pre-diabetes”, or who are at risk.
• People caring for loved ones with diabetes or who are at risk.
Craig - 2011-07-08
I really love using this app - easy to email my doctor and myself reports. 1 issue - uses more memory than comp apps. Please enable moving to SD card!
Barry - 2011-09-02
Pls move to App2SD cuz of 5 mb & let the phone storage are more room if not then uninstalled cuz I'm on pre-diabetes HTC EVO Android 2.3.3
john - 2011-08-28
Ex to use and my own doc is recommended it to his other patients as well so I give it two thumbs up.
Timmotron, BigT - 2011-04-30
This is for my fellow DIDs. (diabetic in denial). I haven't explored all of it yet, bit its great so far, information-wise especially. *****
Magick72 - 2011-03-31
I really want to like this program but it is so laggy & slow. I cannot stay with it
larry - 2011-09-07
Generally I like this very much. The draw back keeping me from using is no ability to add foods not on the list provided. No custom foods allowed.
clayton - 2011-08-10
I would five it all stars if I could fax my log to my Dr as well as my medical supplier
Mandi - 2011-02-10
Very large app with no move to sd, laggy, only single entries at a time, not enough food data, OnTrack is much better
Everette - 2011-01-22
The first thing this app wants is to ask for personal information including DOB and zip. A multipage legal document to give out nutritional info.
Mel - 2011-01-11
Very limited food database, cannot add new foods. Can not scan foods into database. Cannot use decimal in calculating insulin to carb ratio. Uninstal
Filed Under: Health & Fitness