runtastic PRO GPS Coach
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (15,221) Cost: $4.99 Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Take your fitness to a new level with runtastic!
runtastic uses GPS to map your fitness activities - running, biking, walking - and track your progress (distance, speed, calories, and more). Be part of a global fitness community that is both fun and motivational.
* Voice feedback during a workout: Get audio feedback for each mile or kilometer
* Live tracking: Show your friends and family where you are
* Cheering: Hear cheers and receive messages live from your friends and be motivated to go even further
* Auto pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop movement (e.g. at a red light or tying your shoe). Works for running, biking, skating, cross-country skiing and handbiking.
* runtastic Earth View: Watch your workouts in 3D, including mountains, monuments and buildings (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: create or find routes on runtastic.com and sync them to your Android smartphone
* Colored traces: Different colors on the map indicate changes such as pace, elevation, slope etc.
* Heart rate support: runtastic chest strap
* Heart rate zone training and analysis: Choose a heart rate zone to monitor and optimize your training (i.e. fat-burning zone)
* Split table with dynamic mile and kilometer split
* Calorie goal: Set a specific calorie goal and use the voice feedback to reach your workout goal
* Pace goal: Define your favorite pace
* Geotagging: Take pictures during a workout and see these pictures online at your map trace
* Weather and Temperature: Receive live weather information and save weather data automatically after a workout
* Prediction of sunset and sunrise
* Ad free
* Map your workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor your progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, altitude, etc.)
* Personal workout diary and metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping and historic mapping of previous sessions (Google maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with altitude, pace, speed and heart rate information
* Performance analysis with lap times
* Enjoy your workouts with the integrated music player
* Set goals for time and distance
* Accurate calculation of elevation gain and loss
* Integrate your runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning and weight lifting workouts
* Monthly and overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration and calories
* Share your activities on Google , Facebook and Twitter
* LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
You can save all your workouts at runtastic.com. Using the online community you’ll get further analysis, metrics and comparisons to your friends. Additionally, you can choose a training plan and track your body statistics. Share your workouts with the Facebook and Twitter connect.
ktm - 1969-12-31
Bug with North American maps, it does not zoom into your run/bike. I have been waiting since early summer for promised fix.
Holly - 1969-12-31
I'm a new runner, and I love this app! I didn't realize I had been running 4 miles every night until I tracked my routes with this app. Runners must!
Jo - 1969-12-31
Disappointed in Pro version. Doesn't work accurately and voice feature doesn't work. I really love this app however it really has not been working well. I had the free version and wanted to upgrade to the pro but it doesn't work.
Catherine Ehlinger - 1969-12-31
Interval training please.
Shelley - 1969-12-31
I don't know what the devs did but now the app keeps stopping randomly during a session. UNINSTALL.
Maarten - 1969-12-31
Nice idea, but half of the times I used it, it stopped somewhere on the way for no reason, leaving me with useless data of a half run.. not so tastic.
rafiki - 1969-12-31
Add auto-pause and a way to change the "hokey" facebook post and this gets a 5! It's still stellar!
byroN - 1969-12-31
The gps constantly looses connection and don't track corecly my path
David - 1969-12-31
Really good app and excellent website it's just a pity it keeps force closing during runs had to resort to using Nike+ on ipod until they fix the bugs
Susan - 1969-12-31
I love this app. Worth every penny especially with the zephyr heart monitor. Even the free version is better than the others. I tried them all.
Filed Under: Health & Fitness